Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Here is AKP's latest Top 50 chart. On this week's chart, there are 8 new entries, 16 climbers, 6 non-movers and 20 fallers.

In the table below, the peak positions and cumulative weeks in, have now been included. Since this is only the 8th week that AKP has compiled a chart, the maximum number of weeks in is 8.

image.png

image.png

The following tracks have dropped out this week:

image.png

Finally, many thanks for the comments from last week's chart.

Edited by AKP

  • Replies 3
  • Views 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there!

Nice to see "Patient Zero" reach the top 10 with a big jump, the new peaks for "Gone Too Far" , "Source Of Life", "New Trick" and "Roses", the big gain for "Danceteria Afterhours" and the debuts for "Too Cute To Be Lonely", "Babydoll", "Husband", "Bad Taste" and especially "Way Too Late".

Great chart!
Take care.

Hiya!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad Cleveland! has already lost the #1 spot.

That's a great climb for patient zero and I fully support it lol. What a song.

Too cute to be lonely is great and potentially my favourite since the walls are way too thin. That song was amazing though and should have been a breakout for her.

Catastrophy I'm not a fan of and I feel bad for saying that as I love her so much but hey ho. At least it's only a soundtrack single.

Fab stuff 🥳

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.