Posted October 5, 200718 yr I've just read last Tuesday's edition of Heat and in an interview with Chris Moyles he's asked "What are your feelings on JK & Joel been fired?" Where did this come from????! Don't get me wrong, I'm DELIGHTED :wub: Who's gonna be taking over the Chart Show?
October 5, 200718 yr Its been known for a while, they were getting the boot! I hate them too, so i'm pleased. And taking over is Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates.
October 5, 200718 yr You havn't heard :o :o :lol: Fearne & Reggie will be taking ovet the chart show from now on ;) Edited October 5, 200718 yr by J♦Ñη¥
October 5, 200718 yr Omg this is so going to turn into a hate thread :rofl: They were silly t**** who couldn't present properly. Good riddance ^_^
October 5, 200718 yr Author I can't believe I've only just found out... FEARNE COTTON? Oh, for f*** S SAKE.
October 5, 200718 yr Author She's the most ANNOYING BINT on this planet. I can't STAND to watch The Xtra-Factor because of her. *sigh* BRING BACK WES!
October 5, 200718 yr Wes :wub: My fave ever :lol: Everyone seems to want Scott Mills to do it, but i've never liked him.
October 5, 200718 yr Wes was annoying Fearne's great- but you either love her or hate her Like Marmite :lol:
October 5, 200718 yr Scott Mills is really good to listen to. Wes was Ok, much better than JK & Joel.
October 5, 200718 yr Everyone seems to want Scott Mills to do it, but i've never liked him. I don't rate Scott Mills either
October 5, 200718 yr Wes was AMAZING By far and away the worse presenter of any radio show ever broadcasted in the history of transmitted sound. SO absolutely atrocious - absolutely no charisma, charm and humour whatsoever about him, BBC obviously chosen the first 'fresh-faced' applicant that came their way and just settled for Wes. I can't be doing with JK and Joel either, but I think Fearne is wicked - she's a genuine laugh and has a bit about her.
October 5, 200718 yr Fearne's great- but you either love her or hate her I neither love or hate her. I'm kind of indifferent to her. I've always been surprised she seems to generate such strong opinions from people though. JK and Joel were rubbish, so I'm glad they're gone. I thought Wes wasn't too bad actually. I always thought he was similar to Scott Mills.
October 5, 200718 yr Why does everyone hate them(i'm just asking lol i'm not saying i like them), and i hate fearne cotton her and reggie killed top of the pops, and she just seems to get on everything she can grrr. Shes so desperate.
Create an account or sign in to comment