June 26, 200818 yr Official cover posted on www.mariahcarey.com http://www.mariahcarey.com/bin/galImg/siteFiles/197fa49517.jpg Here is the link for the webpage: http://www.mariahcarey.com/news/news.php?uid=2245
June 27, 200818 yr Cover for the remix featuring T.I. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Mc_t.i..jpg
July 1, 200818 yr Just heard this on Radio1. :w00t: However, it's FAR too early to be playlisted yet. They suffered from rushing Bye Bye so quickly, they should certainly not rush this as well...
July 1, 200818 yr Any word on the video? A few weeks ago it was confirmed that the video was filmed in Hawaii, and it features T.I.
July 3, 200818 yr do you think It can better #30 in the UK? although I like Bye Bye better I really hope this does better!
July 3, 200818 yr aLrzuMUKdGU Mariah looks hot :wub: Gold pools ftw! I love this song now. Perfect for Europe. Edited July 3, 200818 yr by Ryan
Create an account or sign in to comment