Posted June 6, 200620 yr I am obsessed with "Summertime" today :wub: I am listening to it for the 5th time in a row now :dance: It's such a BRILLIANT song :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Anyone agree ^_^
June 6, 200620 yr Author I like it :rolleyes: Haven't listened to it for a loooooooooooong time though.... Listen to it NOW :dance: :cheer: :yahoo: It is perfect and gets me in such a summery mood :wub:
June 6, 200620 yr Author Ok http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/engel/b015.gif http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a066.gif
June 6, 200620 yr You're welcome Cassidy :P http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C308510780998FD
June 6, 200620 yr Author Did'nt know you were a Rob fan Paul :unsure: :D It may be a grower of a song though cause i've had it for years but it's only been lately that i realy love it :wub:
June 6, 200620 yr Author You're welcome Cassidy :P http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C308510780998FD I have it uploaded from megeupload for someone else and only just found it. It takes a good 10 minutes though. Yousentit is obviously much faster :unsure: Shame it expires though -_-
June 6, 200620 yr Did'nt know you were a Rob fan Paul :unsure: :D It may be a grower of a song though cause i've had it for years but it's only been lately that i realy love it :wub: Yes very much so :D Thanks again Twinkle. I will leave the verdict when I've give it a fair few listens :D
June 6, 200620 yr By the way, was this released or was it just an album track? If so which album did it come from?
June 6, 200620 yr Author By the way, was this released or was it just an album track? If so which album did it come from? No, it was'nt on any album and it was'nt a b-side either :o Very rare i think :unsure: I will find out where it came from :D
June 6, 200620 yr No, it was'nt on any album and it was'nt a b-side either :o Very rare i think :unsure: I will find out where it came from :D It's very good for a miscellaneous track :o I just did a search thingy and it said Robbie Williams - SummerTime - Unknown Album.