Jump to content

Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)

Featured Replies

I walked into a club last night and Rolling Back The Rivers was being played :lol: then they played Untouchable followed by Fix Me Up right after so I went over to the dj asking if he had the whole album and he said yes so I asked for Miss You Bow Wow and he said he hasn't got it :mellow: so then I asked if he'd already played Loving Kind and he said yes :mellow: so when I sat back down Loving Kind came on followed by Miss You Bow Wow :lol:
  • Replies 580
  • Views 47.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Apparently Out of Control reissue is coming quite soon! And 'Miss You Bow Wow (Sarah's Version)' will apparently be the first release?? Exciting if this is true!

  • When they labeled the 'Tangled Up' reissue as a Deluxe, rather than the 20th Anniversary Version (and decided not to wait until next year), I did half wonder if they'd aim to get this out of the way b

  • ^^^ Interestingly a little while before the Untouchable music video premiere, a TV guide that showed what date/time/channel this would air on, had a description along the lines of "Watch the premiere

Posted Images

Called Thompsons :lol: gay village in manchester lol

The Promise will be released on 16th January in Germany as a digital single. The album comes out in March.

 

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Some people were worrying this wouldn't be Top 10 in the Christmas week. Guess what, it's #5! :w00t:
Sells 116,000 this week! It's total sales are 484,000. :yahoo:

 

 

AMAZING - Will easily clear another 50/60k this week then and be over half a milion :wub:

Still #5 is brilliant! Really hope OOC can make 10 weeks in the top 10!
Sales last week were 97,932! It's total sales now are 591,786. It is now their biggest selling studio album! :cheer:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.