Jump to content

Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 580
  • Views 47.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Apparently Out of Control reissue is coming quite soon! And 'Miss You Bow Wow (Sarah's Version)' will apparently be the first release?? Exciting if this is true!

  • When they labeled the 'Tangled Up' reissue as a Deluxe, rather than the 20th Anniversary Version (and decided not to wait until next year), I did half wonder if they'd aim to get this out of the way b

  • ^^^ Interestingly a little while before the Untouchable music video premiere, a TV guide that showed what date/time/channel this would air on, had a description along the lines of "Watch the premiere

Posted Images

This will definitely be their biggest selling studio album, I wonder if it can overtake The Sound Of. :o

With no big releases in the next few weeks, I can see the album staying very strong until the New Year, and I can see the album being top5 at the very least in the week of Xmas with all the promo coming up for that week (Girls Aloud Party, Paul O Grady, etc...)

 

YAY ! :cheer:

Great! Like Bertie says, should stick around for weeks now, the GA Party will definatly help it shift a lot!
My special edition came today, the 2nd disc is them talking about it, lasts for just under 30minutes and you hear a few parts of demos from some of the songs, its pretty good, shame its just an audio though and not a dvd of them talking.
I was hoping it was a DVD interview. Oh well. I think the special edition is great. :D
Next week, we'll hopefully have the bounce upwards from the 8m+ viewers who watched the Party :D We had a load of OoC delivered to Zavvi, yesterday ready for it :cheer: Mr M Aloud will be helping drive those sales :heart:
  • Author
I cannot believe that it will surpass 400k by this time next week!

This weeks is gonna be huge for them!

Not only did they just have the Girls Aloud party but they also have a few tv spots this week.

 

and then the xmas performance should ensure strong sales until the end of the year. I hope they can surpass 500k by 2009!

  • Author
500k will be reached before the 25th december. By xmas day they will have supassed HALF A MILLION COPIES! Absolutley incredible.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.