June 23, 200620 yr Bless him! He's a great DJ... I loved his remixes for "What It Feels Like For A Girl" and "Faster Kill Pussycat" is pretty good... not keen on "Starry Eye Surprise" at all though
June 23, 200620 yr Well, "Faster Kill Pussycat" sounds a lot like Bodyrockers' "I Like The Way" and it has nice vocals by US actor Brittany Murphy.
July 3, 200620 yr Well, he will entertain the crowd until Madge appears on stage... I think he'll manage to pull it off!
July 5, 200620 yr Yeah. Maybe he should only play remixes of Songs that are not on the Confessions set list.
July 8, 200620 yr Bar the few times ( 2 or 3 i think) in 2005 before that i think it was last done in '93's Girlie Show World Tour.
July 8, 200620 yr I wonder why it wasn't a hit, it is a pretty darn good track! It wasn't released in many places tbh. Made no.8 in Brazil tho!.