Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can you read down the forum before making a topic.

 

Merged topics (again).

Please can you read down the forum before making a topic.

 

Merged topics (again).

 

Well i didn't think it was soo strict on here, that topic was about the video, but whatever.

I'm not being strict. And there isn't usually a seperate topic for the video of a single, we discuss everything about the single in one topic.

UK release date is 2nd November, and the OFFICIAL (found on BeyoncéOnline) artwork is this:

http://www.beyoncefan.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Broken-Hearted-Girl-Single-Cover.png

Edited by Theo Aloud

#28 (ne) Australia

 

 

Up to #15 this week! She's having a great week in Australia!

 

Also #42 UK I-tunes!

#56 (ne) UK this week..
#14 Australia this week
Mmm, hoped for more! Though not surprising as it isn't top 40 on I-tunes anymore..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.