Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m not even arsed about Pauline but knowing that vile crew get their way again 🤮
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    i can’t watch all of these c**ts for another week knowing none of them are going
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rhianna is such a nasty little girl and she thinks she’s on top of the world with her incel boyfriend 🤮
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    These two are so pathetic they cannot be for real 😭😭😭
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    10000%, like yeah maybe this is giving classic BB drama in a way but I don’t need the white women’s tears hour every single night, that’s just f***ing draining
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I am also almost certain I’ve seen him modelling on a Tu clothing sign thing at my work lmfao
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Isn’t the actor Felix lol his name is Ryder, Felix was the drag queen, Mitch’s nephew who left bc Johnny cheated on him lol f*** knows who old Ryder is meant to be, this coming of age coming out thing they’re setting up makes him seem about 18 but he looks about 30
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Nancy and Lee are good characters in and of themselves but they never seem to bring them back for anything decent. I thought they’d just come back to see Linda out basically but I wouldn’t have thought she’s leaving for a few months.
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’d bank any money on them pruning Ryder to replace Oscar which isn’t great given how horribly they handled Oscar’s bisexuality
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I just know it was Catrin’s fault I don’t trust her. I agree we’ll probably lose Pauline, I can’t stand the others and can deal with her so would rather Phillip or especially Omar went first. But “our” side isn’t arsed about her now so I don’t think she’ll have the support of people mass voting the others to keep her tbh
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Didn’t Hallie do it in the first ITV season, I think she was like tracing letters on Olivia’s back to speak in code about people
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    PI Pauline clocking the rule break yes diva
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omar definitely has to go now, one because he’s just generally rancid and two because this showmance is f***ing nauseating
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Phillip genuinely thinks he owns this place 😭 You’d think he’s been forced at gunpoint to take a lodger into his own home
  15. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Spirituality is basically religion, why do religious people always act like them just believing in some random man in the sky with no proof comes before ANYTHING else
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Frankie is so spineless, given his situation he should be much more sympathetic. Spirtuality/relglion isn’t the same as sexuality obv but it’s so gross of him to stand with her in private and then chicken out in front of everyone and join in with her being hounded hours later.
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    As I said yesterday, sadly I am not surprised 😭 I think once Philip and Rochelle no doubt are evicted as louder, bigger personalities, Omar just sweeps up the votes they would have got should he get to the final. I think either that or we get a muted/boring winner in Frankie or Harry a la channel 5 era (think Sam or Chloe).
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Incest baiting again…… I am on my last f***ing straw lmfao what on earth is this show rn
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    “I’m neurodiverse I shake Omar” is giving “I’m claustrophobic Darren!!”
  20. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Catrin getting about half a sentence was camp go girl give us nothing in the tradition of your Welsh contemporaries Chanelle and Jenkin💜
  21. Naya has been given a LOT of grace in both looks challenges now lol
  22. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    All the spineless idiots like Sam and Rob annoy me too, not daring to even breathe wrong and have an opinion, especially Rob as a gay man who we can see does agree but won’t speak up.
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Lynx and Omar suddenly scared of witches when they’ve slept soundly next to Rochelle for weeks 💜
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m really not surprised, Phillip and Rochelle are bigger jarring personalities and more outright nasty whereas Omar is kind of an “everyman” relatable to the sadly many people who have these views and that’s more dangerous
  25. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀