Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Dida seeing Sapphira might be on and dipping because she knew she had even less chance now
  2. Everyone is for real fighting for runner up 💀
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Absolutely impeccable TV and so timely with the far right tsunami crashing through our society right now. It was a risk to show the end point in the first 10 seconds but it paid off, I was completely gripped waiting to see how it got to that point. David Morrissey absolutely murdered the part as well, incredible. Russell T Davies is the wrong person to be conveying the message given he admitted he just “oh well”s his TERF friends, but powerful anyway. I’m going to be thinking about this for a long long time, real gut punch stop you in the tracks television.
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    God this love triangle is excruciating, it’s an odd situation because all characters involved have merit by themselves but this is bringing out the worst in all 3 of them. The fact that Josh and jasmine have the history they do and Josh is the well adjusted child and Jasmine has the trauma I think is enough, and then the fact Jasmine is the Slater side and Josh is the Trueman side, I think that kind of family “saga” for want of a better word is what Eastenders does so well and that would have been enough. Maybe this is “too woke” but also I don’t see why they feel the need to do a love triangle like this for a bi character like… as if they need to constantly prove in every scene Oscar is in that he’s bi. He can’t just… be bi? Turning what could be an emotional and transformative storyline for Zoe (not that Michelle Ryan could manage that lmfao) into a sensationalist love triangle is shit really. Also why do both of Max’s children have to be cheating and just end up like their dad? But Zoe finally having a scene with at least one child klaxon
  5. Sapphira is winning every challenge even the bracket she’s not even on
  6. I think they should do the golden beaver/chippy tea type format for All Stars tbh, they’ve not done it and I like that it merges strategy and a fight to stay since they have to lipsync for their place in the competition rather than just be in the bottom and having no say in it. The bracket thing was cute once or twice absolute maximum but I can’t see this being a vintage season at all.
  7. Yeah I agree, I could see Luxx 3 for 3, Plane on 2 with her and Vita 1, I know we don’t even know the challenges but I can’t forsee any challenge where Dahlia, Dida or Joella beats Luxx or Plane barring a colossal shock glow up💀
  8. I just think this is too much filler for a 6 queen bracket, Camden is going to wipe the floor with those girls and bracket 2 is really only Luxx and unfortunately Plane, Vita will get a design win obv
  9. AS12 is very much looking like: Bracket 1 Lady Camden Q Mirage Kori King Lana Ja’Rae Athena Dion Bracket 2 Dida Ritz Dahlia Sin Luxx Noir London Plane Jane Vita VonTesse Starr Joella Just six in each bracket still with presumably 3 advancing I’m not even that big on Camden but she is 10000% going 3/3 wins in that bracket, what an utterly meh cast
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I don’t mind Kat and Alfie in the Vic tbh, they didn’t work outside of it at all. Honestly I preferred Kat with Phil but if it must be Kat and Alfie they have to be in the Vic really, it was more Zoe that ruined it I agree than Kat and Alfie themselves.
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m for Vicki running it tbh but that would involve Sharon buying it again probs
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Francesca Henry needs to be front and centre, what a talent. She was always the highlight of the Knights but I think since Anna has gone plus she’s got the unit with Harry, Penny and Vinny, she’s really come into her own. Also for all the bumps in the road, I think Cindy has fit in so well lately. I don’t think they need to try too hard like they did with the ridiculous Christmas where she got attacked for example, a great soap character like her will work just fitting in “normally”. A bit of comic relief, the usual romance storylines, she doesn’t need to be shoved in our faces. I know people don’t like Elaine much but I feel she’s much the same, she’s great with Cindy in this enemies to frenemies to besties vibe and the Ian thing is amusing.
  13. With that cast it can be one episode and just crown Lux💜
  14. It looks like it could well be just two lots of 6 queens, I would imagine there are episodes anyway though to make up for the lost bracket.
  15. She’s debunked and now it might be Sugar Throw this season in the bin and just instantly crown Lux to save us all bothering x
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Also that Yeah actually did he not have to work at McClunkys at one point for money or something
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I thought Jordan might need some kind of transplant and that’s why Chelsea goes to Gray, but i think Lindsey might be right Chelsea may need money for private rehab for Jordan’s injuries and have to go to Gray but surely Jack has the money for that. I can’t think of any feasible way for him to be back really except possibly Jordan dying and he’s allowed out to attend the funeral but even then the last thing Chelsea would want if Gray anywhere near.
  18. Valentina is the new Asia where she always gets rumoured for about 2 days and never actually will be on lmfao
  19. Mother will make Ginger’s run look like Mystique’s
  20. Madame Cassandra Uzumaki LAQUEER💜
  21. The worst thing about the bracket format is a normal 2 or 3 wins ends up with the idiot one brain cell fanbase saying a new queen every bracket is pushed it’s obviously going to seem more dominant when it’s 3 episodes and only 6 queens, plus like… you’ve put Crystal Methyd against the likes of Aura Mayari ofc she’s going to dog walk them lmfao. But say Ginger getting 4 wins, that’s normal in a normal season, it just obviously seems more inflated when it’s a season that’s condensed in this way.
  22. By far the worst AS cast we’ve had. Only really arsed about Valentina, Luxx, Kori, maybe Lana. Gia being back finally and Dida finally doing All Stars will be cute but Dida will easily be the Mystique/NPBFAG filler who doesn’t win anything type and Gia is only there for drama probably. I would assume bracket 2 is less set in stone as the sequester isn’t yet, bracket 1 has just gone to sequester.
  23. f*** me that is a grim cast💀 The way Luxx has virtually zero competition. I do think Kori could have a Monet run if she locks in but I think she’s too unserious for that. Gia Gunn I am lowkey here for and ofc I’m happy to see Valentina back. I actually cannot abide Plane Jane and am praying she isn’t on but she seems to be reliably spilled to be in 😭😭😭
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Why have they given Chelsea a personality transplant, she’s acting about half her age. I suppose she’s barely had any screen time since Jordan was born which is insane so it’s hard to know lol. Of COURSE Zac had to be involved, why was he even at the wedding still after what happened 💀
  25. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The finale was incredible but I agree the actual ending scene was very obvious. I don’t think this necessarily had to be a twists and turns type of ending though in order to be as piercing a watch as it was because it was all about the complex relationship at its core. A great watch, brutal and a f***ing hard watch but an impactful piece of TV.