Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    They’ll pray to a made up man in the sky but won’t accept someone believing in witchcraft 😭 have a f***ing day off
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m not even surprised with this country 😭 I do think Phillip and Rochelle will be evicted particularly with how they’ve been behaving but I’m expecting Omar to pick up the votes and be a Marcello type threat to win
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Phillip is lowkey even worse than Rochelle, at least she’ll allow the other person to argue with her he just shuts anything down and is so f***ing entitled like only his opinion matters 🤢
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Twinks is giving Sunshine and am I absolutely living for that
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Phillip is rancid and every bit as bad as Rochelle. Both FAR too old to be behaving this way
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The way I had to block it bc it kept just coming up on my feed anyway 😭
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omar is rancid but he’s so red pilled I think the public will love him and he’ll at the very least do a Marcello
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    No wonder Johanne isolated herself and blew up, the entire time she faced microaggressions and biases but why is Rochelle an “icon” a “queen” “nations sweetheart” for ableism, constant snipes and digs, slagging everyone off, yet Johanne is villainised for snapping back or being assertive? Like it’s a tv show like who you like, but the biases are clear and the micro aggressions this series are insane, it’s even more clear when a white woman who has a similarly big polarising personality is getting off scot free, with high odds to win, the black woman gets booed and evicted early. This is a big reason why I just can’t f*** with the show or reality tv in general like I used to. Every single year black women who speak up or have my form of a personality being being amiable enough are villainised. Johanne, Daze, Trish, Feyisola, Teja, even Noky to an extent. I get that Johanne, Trish and to an extent Feyisola were big polarising personalities, but Daze and Teja were just opinionated and mature. I’m completely sick of it and sick of giving the show chances to always, always end up exactly the same. And we’ll have a vile top 2 of Rochelle and Omar at this rate lmfao. Even the days of a big personality woman of colour coming top 3 like Gina, Makosi or Deana feel completely out of reach these days,
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    People nowadays are so so thick and lack any form of media comprehension, they need to be explicitly told who to like, what to watch, what music to listen to, so ofc ITV know that and are not so subtly pushing Rochelle
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    They all feel so one dimensional, each one just fills in a ham fisted stereotype. Nicola is such a great complex character and they could have built a great family around but I just don’t see it at all.
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    That was a joke it was Keith miller from Eastenders in the 00s lmfao
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    For me it’s not even about liking one or the other, the fact Rochelle threatened violence and Big Brother made a quip and they tried to make it some kind of iconic funny moment yet Johanne gets a formal warning for shouting. It’s insanity and in itself an example of the treatment black women face before even factoring in what’s going on inside the house. Like fair enough if you’re going to draw a line at the arguing and shouting but why is it only Johanne??
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    If this is giving a chaos C5 series, Samuel is giving boring as f*** C5 winner
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rochelle threatened to punch her in the throat, said people with limbs scare her, yet Johanne gets a formal warning? I mean it was a bit unnecessary but if you’re going to a formal warning for shouting then half the house would be on the verge of being chucked out💀
  15. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Yeah I agree, I think they’ve tried to go back to basics/glory days with a head to head eviction but it’s going to mean all the bigger characters go and we’re left with the likes of Rob, Sam and Rhianna, thrilling. I suppose it’s easy to say we want to bend the rules or change them if they aren’t going how we want, but I have no desire to watch that. In a way you almost kind of need some production meddling to ensure a good show, but Channel 5 went too far with it and ruined it, so it’s a balance.
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    This is becoming less entertaining and more draining to watch, it’s just becoming a microcosm of how black women are treated compared to everyone else in society. Like yeah Johanne is a bit too direct, Pauline has been annoying about the organic thing, but I cannot stand how Rochelle is being glazed, protected and practically beatified by that horrid podcast show afterwards when she is the more tactless, horrid woman who couldn’t care a jot anything bar herself and whatever she wants and whatever she views the world as. To me there is nothing entertaining about this Poundland bargain bin Jayne Connery screeching and crying for airtime and constantly acting like she’s above repercussions for being horrible about pretty much any trait she can towards anyone else. She’s clearly been able to always get away with everything in her life, had everything handed to her and done for her, and is an utterly entitled brat because of it.
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Yeah Harry’s 23, it’s probs just that they had an affair but who’s even arsed about that, the family dynamic is complex enough with Nicola and her mum without adding a needless affair storyline
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Nicola is also such a complex character and they could do so many things with her that aren’t just “she had another affair 20 years ago”, I think with Wadey I’m just used to thinking about the most stupid thing and expecting to happen 💀
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Why do I feel like Ned is going to be Harry’s dad
  20. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Production are f***ing obsessed with glazing Rochelle
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    DE DE DE DA DA DA DIDYAWORKINABUSH 😃
  22. La llamada robbed of an Oscar x
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Lauren banging down the door for the D the second the school run is done is camp
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    This is quite possibly one of the worst things I’ve ever heard 💀
  25. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Charlotte has quit! No loss at all imo