Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. I honestly think they’re about to crown Regina. Elektra has 6/9 wins for me and I don’t even stan her like that, she’s eating them up and I really feel like they’ve paid her dust despite the TR she’s had.
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Slowly slipping a bit, she seems paranoid rather than this voice of reason she established herself as initially. I think she could just as easily have the Ali or Richard villainised by the house winning arc but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the opposite
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m getting more and more of a niggling feeling that Pauline is about to have a Wolfy level downfall
  4. Alik should have been in the bottom over both Delta and Paris imo and Anita was worse than Delta and gives much lesa overall so would be no loss. Paris did absolutely devour the lipsync though. Like yeah Delta and Paris could have given more, but I thought Alik completely disappeared in the challenge. I’m not hugely feeling this series, started off great TV but I’m bored of Paris just being a twat and the circular shade and arguments that don’t really go anywhere. Plus half this cast are giving very little in the challenges. Mocha was kind of handed this win but she could/should have won all 3 prior to this so I suppose that makes up for it.
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Queen Nicky should have been 1/200 to win 💜
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Ladbrokes wouldn’t take bets for Bea’s eviction because they felt it was so certain lmfaoooo Either way that’s a cert, like that’s similar to Josie winning her season’s odds
  7. Cleveland! Is laughably embarsssing she can’t be for real😭😭😭
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    YOU’RE A SELF ENTITLED 80 YEAR OLD WOMAN I’m f***ing creasing lmfaoooo😭😭😭😭😭😭
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    How on god’s green earth out of THOUSANDS of people did the complete and utter charisma and personality vacuum Rhianna get cast on this 💀💀💀
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    At this point they’ll make the flash forward Max’s dream or some shit 💀💀💀
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I didn’t even know Sam Smith released which says it all lmfao oop
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The way we were dreading Jedward going in and on paper it ruins the series but it ended up being the best possible thing they could have done💀💀
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    This album lowkey being the biggest flop of the decade and on track to debut worse than 143 is crazy….💀 it definitely doesn’t deserve that.
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I wonder if it was intended to be maternity but she’s left to focus on her baby or even because she was also fed up of Wadey’s shit 💀 Imagine in doing so she ruined the flashforward’s plan and they had to quickly make up something else lol That or they used her as a decoy all along only for Stacey to end up being the one in Max’s bed at New Year.
  15. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    If that’s permanent and not just maternity, this is possibly the last straw for me. Oscar was enough but I’d argue Priya was the best new addition to the cast since Linda. I would assume it’s maternity but the optics around their posts and the videos seem like it is permanent?! If it is why didn’t Ravi just leave with her as well instead of what will probably be some silly Hollyoaks esque gangster shit at New Year.
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Johanne is the best casting decision since Gina Rio I’m deadly serious
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The radioactive yellow soles are paid actors Chelsey being a social worker while being this nasty and immature is insane to me 😭💀
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    If they stay in pairs and got eliminated like that Lynx and Rihanna going to stop both showmances would be a dream omg
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    What’s even remotely the point of this Ash return, complete personality transplant as well. They could have just made her a random cousin or something if they wanted a different character. There is the generational trauma thing of Suki not accepting her sexuality and now being married to a woman but the time for that story has passed imo
  20. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I think she needs to lean into rock/alt more, whether that’s going further into rock than Plastic Hearts or committing to the sound of Different Religion. That’s I think where she shines, her aesthetic, her voice, it would all lend itself to that amazingly well but she never fully delves into it. Plastic Hearts is handily her best album for me and where I actually felt she had that balance, Something Beautiful was good but not something I go back to loads.
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    This is mostly why it’s just not entertaining for me, besides being a horrible person it is so rehearsed. Everything she says feels like a soundbite, trying to be either Nikki Graham or Gemma Collins. I think Johanne whilst not a nice person does feel more real. You can be good TV and not be a nice person obviously, if it’s all sunshine and rainbows it’s going to be boring, but I really am not arsed about Rochelle.
  22. This has absolutely fried me lmfaoooo😭😭😭😭
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Other than Plastic Hearts, she really does struggle to stick the landing for a full album. Like why was I bored and felt like it was a slog when it’s a 9 track album😭
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Typical ITV, they’ve actually got something good going naturally and they have to go throw in a stupid twist that will just centre the whole house around random celebrities. I wasn’t even a fan when they did it with Sharon Osborne but at least that was a celebrity series and her plus Louis made sense. They’re going to take time away from what has been the most organically dramatic cast in over a decade and give it to Jedward nonsense, I give up. Literally ALL you have to do a show like this is cast correctly and leave it, they finally casted correctly after 3 years of duds and they can’t just leave it alone. It’s like they’re dying for it to fail.
  25. I am so bored of Jane Turner Snatch Games😭 I love the show as much as the next person but regurgitating quotes with a vaguely good impersonation should not the best Snatch Game has to offer. Mocha is kind of WIN-WIN-WIN for me so far