Everything posted by Liаm
-
Hollyoaks
Also with one episode left I can’t fathom how they’re going to wrap up Nancy potentially being dead, Warren out to snipe Tony, the Jez situation AND Donny going to Brookside?! Like none of this has anything to do with Brookside. 100% Donny is Mick Johnson from Brookside I would assume and that will spill over into the main show next week but I just can’t see how that ties into anything that’s happened this week. I agree anyway with the above posts, like the show is always a bit ridiculous/camp with ott storylines, whatever, but it’s usually just fun soapy drama intertwined with great issue based storylines, that’s where the strength is for Hollyoaks. Clare Devine’s plane crashing into the village is utterly insane and Jez surviving piloting it into the Love Boat just so he can murder someone else is even more insane.
-
Pokémon Legends: Z-A
Finished this today and my god that last arc was incredible, the last couple of hours is among the absolute best Pokemon has ever been. For all its faults, the characters, quirks and battle system made this game brilliant. It’s definitely a step in the right direction, Arceus was mixed for me but this is a step up from that as well. The bosses were really fun (I never wish to do Mega Starmie again though), the characters were great (none for you Taunie) and the world building is the best it’s ever been. The amount of side quests and dialogue really help you learn more about Pokemon and trainers, little fun things you’d probably otherwise never have learned.
-
Hollyoaks
Leela and presumably Mercedes losing another child within one episode is insane, they absolutely love piling misery on these women. Leela has lost her husband, a baby and now her oldest child in the space of 18 months on screen and Mercedes has had cancer, lost her son and cousin, now she’s lost another baby, in the same period. The writing is comical, Tony and Darren focused on arguing with each other while Nancy led there crushed by a plane, Nancy just… getting up and walking off?! And of COURSE Jez had to show up because god forbid they have an episode without that storyline. I feel like rather than honouring the history of the show they just went for as much shock value as possible with this. Eastenders had a bit of both, obviously you had the shock death with Martin, but it was tied to history and it still did honour the show. This feels more like something that symbolises everything that’s gone wrong with the show lately. I assume sienna will kill Jez because SURELY this rubbish can’t go on any longer and hollyoaks absolutely love to kill off serial killers before they face justice. Nancy being killed off is a gag though if she is dead, and probably sets up Frankie to have more troubles as well as Darren.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Yeah I agree, it feels like they just cobbled this together and didn’t really know what they were doing. There’s now like 9 people to get evicted in 3 weeks, so yet again we’ll have rushed evictions, backdoors etc. I think they should just cast less people, cut the filler, and I really don’t think the extra week is needed as such. Just let things happen, you can’t go too far wrong and things will usually descend into some form of drama locking people up in a house. I know not everyone will agree but I really do wish they’d tried the US format at least partially. Shopping tasks are usually tedious to me anyway, I think having competitions for safety for example would be something a bit more fresh and actually interesting to watch with some kind of stake involved. I also think that invokes some drama without meddling too much, just making it part of the format. We've had Caroline buy immunity, but even the eyes thing hasn’t really had any bearing on things. I have a weird feeling they’ll do a really unfair eviction where whoever has the most eyes can just evict someone or buy a ticket to evict someone a bit like when Jason evicted Lateysha and it will be one of the favourites Idk I just think they either need to swing with the US format and try something different, or go completely back to basics and just let a series happen naturally, not this in between where they just meddle a bit where they feel like it and it kills momentum. I don’t think in a short series like this you need to be having 2 weeks without anyone actually leaving the show.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I’m just not interested at all at this point, I think there was enough drama between who was already there and this fake eviction thing wasn’t needed. Farida was gone too soon in her season, but I don’t like them bringing her back to make a focal point and take away from who’s already there? Idk it’s too much like meddling for me, when we’ve had fake evictions and house next doors in the past it felt natural or it happened to big characters such as Aisleyne, Michelle, Emma or Charley, not just… Sam. And I just feel like ITV Big Brother is somewhat… sterile? This season in particular has the same vibe as the last C5 series for me, nothing in particular has been terrible but there’s nothing keeping me watching, I could not care less about any of what’s going on or really anybody in there other than Jenny and Cameron. Even if it feels a bit dull I’d just rather they let the series run its course and the people in it speak for themselves. To be to this series the drama or big events (Jenny vs Nancy/Sam, Caroline’s transphobia, Cameron B vs Feyisola) have happened naturally, I guess there just isn’t enough of it. It just feels like a totally different show from the classic days and I miss it, even some of the channel 5 series had a way better vibe than this. It’s not unmissable TV, for me it’s “I guess I’ll put it on if I’m not doing anything else” TV.
-
ROSALÍA - LUX
Omgggg shaking
-
SPOILERS | The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula
Apparently the episode leaked and Jade was eliminated normally, Jay Kay won the challenge with Jaharia, Evah and Cynthia in the top, Disasterina/Zava were in the bottom but Jade was eliminated. It seems like possibly a Zava DQ and Dollya quits The return challenge is basically just AS6’s Rudemption lipsync tournament thing.
-
SPOILERS | RPDR | UK
Talent show: WIN Sillexa HIGH Tayris, Elle LOW Paige BTM Bones ELIM ChaI Apparently the bottoms all do similar bitch track high energy routines and Sillexa’s win is debatable. Elle goes on to win the Rusical next week, let’s see if these two placements are deserved unlike her other two top placements 👀
-
Hollyoaks
I’ve not watched for about 6 weeks and now Tony has two unborn children, they’ve recast all 3 Hutchinson teens overnight, Darren has a hit out on Tony, Peri and Tom are engaged, Jamss is alive and Jez and Clare are about to crash a planet into the village?! camp. Peri or Tom are 1000000% dying, and it would be a gag if they kill off Diane too.
-
Pokémon Legends: Z-A
I am very interested once we get Champions and can use these “properly”, Mega Starmie has Huge Power hard coded into the game but abilities will make or break some of these megas so I’m excited to see what they get!
-
Pokémon Legends: Z-A
I am loving this and it’s a step in the right direction, I do feel like the setting can be a bit claustrophobic but it makes sense with the story and themes of the game and I think they’ve done well to diversify it with some of the wild zones and the verticality making it so there’s still quite a lot to explore. The combat is great, especially the rogue bosses which are really fun, I do feel like the difficulty is imbalanced with normal trainers. Like you’ve got a whole team of megas and they throw out a level 32 Kadabra But that’s always an issue with Pokémon games. I have my team finalised I think, now I’ve got the new megas i really wanted to use: Meganium Clefable Chandelure Excadrill Barbaracle Greninja Also have Eelektross, Dragalge and Froslass on rotation to potentially use but the above 6 are my faves, Eelektross has been great but Greninja does the mixed attacker thing a bit better as it is faster.
-
SPOILERS | The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula
I wanted the double DQ on the same episode drama but I feel like with the whole drinking/drugs saga Jade might get caught and disqualified and then she drags Zava down with her or something. I think there are extra episodes so we may have less doubles than it seems
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
Pussy Palace 😭💀
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I knew it would be Emily as soon as they said “not exclusively from this series”, ITV are frothing at the mouth for her to have her right wing idiot redemption from stupid viewers. Not sure I will bother continuing with this series
-
RPDR | UK | Season 7
Chai has really come into her own and they are paying her DUST, like yeah she’s not the most dynamic or exciting TV but nor is basically anyone. Feasibly she could be SAFE-HIGH-HIGH-HIGH by now am I crazy?! Even the critiques don’t make any sense whatsoever, they basically told her she did really well and kept up with Catrin but just threw her in the bottom anyway, they clearly cast her as filler and now don’t know what to do when she doesn’t fulfil that role challenge wise. Nyongbella I do kind of see why she was in the bottom but nobody would have had any chance with that role and I think for someone who wasn’t that comfortable with acting it was a decent swing at it. For me: WIN Catrin HIGH Bonnie and Chai or maybe Paige LOW Elle or maybe Nyongbella BTM Bones ELIM Sillexa Sillexa is barely even one note for me let alone anything more, I think this was her time to go. This is definitely teetering in season 3 teas but nothing could be THAT bad. Bones is by far the most put together queen with a high level of drag but she leaves me completely cold.
-
Morgan Wallen - Graveyard Whistling
He does not even remotely have the voice for this
-
Drag Race México: Latina Royale | Season 1
Jessica Wild crowning is about to go crazy, I also desperately need Clover Bish back away from the clutches of the Javis
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Elsa probably should have gone last week, for her own good She is clearly so damaged and it’s actually uncomfortable to watch.
-
EastEnders
Lexi is so so terribly written, look at Lily for example having the pregnancy storyline and then look at Lexi being written as if she’s about 7
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Emily is still posting as of a few hours ago but idk if they’d even really need to be quarantined since they are just gonna go in and see everything anyway plus I get the sense this may have been rushed together when George got ejected and it most likely threw off their timescale for evictions etc. I think saying that its not “exclusively” from this series more or less implies it’s her but I hope I’m wrong.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
That basically confirms one is Emily, can ITV do anything right omg
-
SPOILERS | Down Under vs. the World
I feel like Art is one of those that’s better off the show than on, I think her or Vybe wins but I do always assume a home girlie will be picked. Michael is who I’d bank on if not.
-
SPOILERS | Down Under vs. the World
Looks like the cast is: Art Simone Flor Vybe Nikita Iman Coco Jumbo Lala Ri Nicole Paige Brooks Michael Marouli M1ss Jade So Estrella Xtravaganza A pretty good cast, better than I expected, most heavy hitters, but I think Michael or Art storms this, Jade will eat the performance challenges.
-
EastEnders
I’m at the point where I’m skipping over the drugs shite and Callum/Johnny so todays episode was over in about 2 seconds lmfao
-
The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Titans | Season 2
Cynthia sadly feels way too hyper aware of her “character” on the show, obviously she was a fan fave but that was because she was naturally chaotic and fun whereas at this point this run feels like she is a completely over egged version of that. Dragula is already a lot of those kinds of characters so Cynthia feeling like naturally chaotic was really endearing and it’s disappointing to not have that energy this time.