Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Jay Kay kind of being my fave so far and Cynthia being insufferable was not on my bingo card
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’ve forgotten multiple times Tate is even there, there’s always filler but there is just NOTHING to him at all, he’s said nothing, done nothing, I just can’t fathom what he even did to get cast💀
  3. They cannot STAND Tayris lmfaooo, whole group in the top and they’re just like nope Catrin needs yet another top instead
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    As much as I dislike her, for max drama Caroline will end up being the best choice of those for dramas sake. I could see those 3, Jenny, Nancy, maybe even Sam up
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Jenny is very possibly the best housemate of all 3 ITV series. She’s the exact right mix of fiery enough but also so genuine and likeable and fun, so she’s a nice person but she’s never going to fade into the background. Her being fake evicted would be CINEMA and I do think it could very well happen. Nancy is kind of evil but I have to say the drama is camp, Sam is kind of coming across even worse for me. At least Nancy doubled down and said it with her chest, Sam just grinned the whole time and hid behind her.
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    So Vince and Kelsey are apparently back together and she basically gave him the ultimatum that he can’t speak to Morgan if she took him back 💀
  7. Hollywould and both Marinas debunked, new names in the mix: Estrella Xtravaganza/Diamante Merybrown/Drag Chuchi as the Spanish queen, however Estrella failed the English test for GAS and I don’t think is fluent enough at all, Diamante could be but her and Chuchi are insanely random picks Vybe, Coco Jumbo and Ashley Madisonfor Down Under All of these are just based on inactivity
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    100%, if we’re going to make everything into a competition of who’s more offended, I don’t think Feyisola would have said that to Cameron if he wasn’t fat. I have to say as much as it is important to have the conversations on political and social issues, I am bored of the almost tiptoeing around everyone and psychological op-eds from Feyisola and co every time someone has a slight disagreement. Not everything has to be dissected and brought before judge and jury with the entire group. Feyisola sometimes feels like she is gagging for things to be more of an issue than they are and can’t just leave whoever is affected to work through it or process it. Like the Caroline thing was awful of course but Zelah was dealing it with it just fine in his own way, Feyisola almost felt like she wanted to take control of a situation that had nothing to do with her other than it being her friend.
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omg DIVA
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think it’s promising though, this is not the most volatile or dynamic cast so I do think they need a bit of a stir to keep things from getting too boring. Could go either way and end up being too much meddling but I’d rather they tried than left it to go stale.
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    “The game is changing” and it’s the house next door
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Shanessa Reilly looms x I hope it’s random classic divas, nobody from the ITV iteration really needs to return other than maybe Farida or hallie out of early evictees.
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Oh thank god lmfao he was getting insufferable
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Feyisola needs to loosen up a bit for sure. I do think she was in the right with Cameron B though, the situation has nothing to do with that bunch and she just wanted her friends around, and her and Cameron sorted out their silly tiff which was the point. It’s just a friendship group hanging out really?! Cameron B stirs up so much shit and it’s getting annoying I don’t think it’s even really stirring drama in a fun way.
  15. The judging was all over the place this week, none of the bottoms really deserved to be there. Sillexa, Bonnie, Sally and honestly even Elle deserved it over any of the 3 who actually were there, they weighted the runway to just put the ones they aren’t that arsed about in the bottom I feel. In saying that Viola is no loss lol. I’d have maybe gone: WIN Bones HIGH Paige, Tayris LOW Bonnie BTM2 Sillexa, Sally This season just sadly feels meh. Most of these girls feel like decent competitors who’d do ok on any other season but in this crop there’s nobody really standing out. They’re completely sleeping on Tayris and Chai while pushing Elle to high heavens as well, both of those could have had two weeks on the top by now.
  16. Blackberri was by far and away the best in that challenge! I wasn’t the biggest fan of hers last time around but I do feel like she’s come back elevated and ready to fight for it.
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    He’s gorgeous and such a great housemate, someone like him proving assumptions wrong, learning and really integrating as someone who seems somewhat isolated and quiet is everything BB is about, him and Jenny are an ICONIC duo I don’t really care who goes or stays out of the 3 for tomorrow night tbh, none are really my faves at this point but I don’t dislike any of them. Elsa can go bc I don’t want a showmance and I do think it is the least impactful if she went.
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I am unbelievably down bad for farmer Cameron
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think I’d go as far as saying Alice Haig is the best new star for the show since Kellie Bright, she is pure Eastenders through and through.
  20. Evah is far too prepared and put together for Dragula for me. I don’t really care when the girls are messy or annoying it’s Dragula, I expect it, Evah is just really really offputting but there isn’t the grit there or any spark or any point of view.
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I do think it’s best for Elsa to go, given she seems to be damaged from her relationship I don’t think a showmance and a pressurised tv situation like this is at all good for her.
  22. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The only thing worse than Elsa and Marcus scenes is the thought of watching The Traitors
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The Sun are reporting it was antisemitic in nature
  24. Jade was rumoured for Slaysian Royale as well, I feel she’s a new one who will just be touted every time something happens bc she’s such a high ticket name for fans to return tbf
  25. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think Lewis F made a joke about Auschwitz, with both him and Biggins it did come out eventually. They should be transparent I think, if it can’t be broadcast then they can still make a statement. I do think in the era of TikTok live someone will eventually bring it up in this case. I’m glad anyway and I hope this stops ITV casting Reform nutcases. Also for me if he was happy to say something vile enough to get removed with his chest with cameras around, he should be outed and we should all know exactly what he is (well, we already do).