Everything posted by Liаm
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Christ it must be bad to not show it, I think the last time something wasn’t shown with an ejection is when Christopher Biggins said something about the holocaust?
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
Ava was horrid at times,Keanu I think was a textbook casual fan fave. A little messy, won out when he needed to, decent TV, attractive, all the things the casuals look for really.
-
SPOILERS | Down Under vs. the World
Shaking at Jade, Flor and NPBFAG omg
-
SPOILERS | Down Under vs. the World
Filming is imminent and it’s time to clock activity! Likely: M1ss Jade So (PH2, top 4) Flor (Down Under 3, 3rd) Art Simone (Down Under 1, top 4) Lala Ri (Season 13, 10th, All Stars 8, 5th) Nicole Paige Brooks (Season 2, 11th, All Stars 10 eliminated) Spanish queen (a Spanish queen has been rumoured but there’s no one name in particular coming up) Possible: Nikita Iman (Down Under 4, 5th) Rita Menu (Down Under 3, 7th) Hollywould Star (Down Under 3, 4th) Michael Marouli (UK5, 2nd) Maybe: Marina Summers (PH1, 2nd, UKvTW top 4) Marina (España 2, top 4)
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Caroline clearly has those views and has just been trying so hard to not show them as she knows she’ll be dragged, now the mask slips. I think she’s got drunk and her biases slipped out. I agree it should be an ejection, you don’t just mistakenly say that when you’ve been living 24/7 with someone for over a week. Not to mention she was the first to berate Jenny for a genuine mistake the other day now she just says something full on transphobic?!
-
Doja Cat - Vie
Aah Men is a BANGER, this album is great! Those two performances are amazing, she is a truly sensational performer.
-
SPOILERS | RPDR | UK
I am screaming at Viola bottoming 2 challenges she said she couldn’t wait and being a QOTU queen sent home at girl groups, they HATE her with this edit lmfaooo Also Sillexa’s rumoured TR is foul I’m screaming SAFE-SAFE-SAFE-BTM-WIN-LOW-LOW-HIGH-LOW-ELIM, Bonnie seems to win episode 4 so she joins the two wins robbed from the final club with Awhora and Dakota although she appears to have a Jimbo Canada1 top 4 type disaster of an episode flopping the challenge and lipsync according to the tea
-
EastEnders
I can’t think of anything that excites me less than a Ben return.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Definitely, she gives insecure rather than out and out nasty or anything. George is vile, I’m so sick of it. There’s not even any conviction to what he says, he parrots what he knows will get the biggest reaction or wind people up the most. For me it’s never going to be even remotely entertaining when you know in any given conversation exactly what bile he will spout. I’m so glad there’s enough people in there who will call him out in a way that’s strong enough for him to have trouble even arguing back and he just looks stupid.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Elsa is so utterly insane it’s kind of camp, why does anyone think we want to see even a second of this showmance dirge over a whole cast of interesting people. Cameron B kind of being a stealth villain is not what I expected
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
I’m shook at Skinner going first!! I really did think he’d have a novelty vote plus the troll types. Balvinder was always going to be my fave but what a glow up from the Samba to Charleston!! Diva
- Big Brother UK • Series 22
-
RPDR | UK | Season 7
I thought Chai or Tayris could have been in the top over Catrin, but I agree Chai is pretty forgettable. Bones is also giving me absolutely nothing too, her drag is great though so I hope she shows more of her personality soon. Judging wasn’t too far off for me, Sally was by far and away the winner and Viola/Pasty were easily the worst. Viola was incredibly unlikeable this episode, what a horrible edit She was also insufferable on Queen Of The Universe though so I am not at all surprised.
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
Mainly for me not much of this is sonically that interesting. I was cautiously optimistic due to Max Martin being back but it’s more of the same. A lot these tracks feel like they could be filler on TTPD or Rep, but they form the majority of this album. Idk if I like it less than TTPD because that did not hit for me at all and I think I have 3 or 4 songs saved plus it was so bloated, but I’m also only really arsed by 2 tracks here so far plus Opalite, The Life Of A Showgirl and Wood I feel have potential to grow. Cancelled is so so so cringe, musically and lyrically, at least Actually Romantic’s production is somewhat a little tiny bit interesting, Cancelled sounds like you’ve asked AI to make a song milennials would want to use on TikTok. Her stans are trying to go with the “you just hate fun pop” slant to defend this it seems, but this… isn’t fun? The production is dull, the lyrics I suppose could be read as hehe tongue in cheek which is fine, whatever, but there is nothing dynamic and fun and intriguing about the vast vast majority of this album. And she is more than capable of that as we’ve seen we’ve 1989. She’s got two facets that shine and have propelled her to icon status, the fun pop melodies/production and the introspective songwriting, but this has neither of those to my ears. First listen ranking: The Fate Of Ophelia Ruin The Friendship Opalite The Life Of A Showgirl Wood Eldest Daughter Elizabeth Taylor Father Figure Wi$h Li$t Honey Actually Romantic Cancelled
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Cameron B is so gay for pay cashmaster coded that’s niche but it makes incredible amounts of sense to me
-
SPOILERS | The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula
I just need Sigourney and either Priscilla or Cynthia top 4 anything else can happen after
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
I cannot wait to hear The Fate Of Ophelia properly, other than YOYOK which is top 5 Taylor for me, this is her best song since Folklore/Evermore for me
-
Record of the Decade: 2015-2024 (2019 Results)
+30 Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer +29 Dua Lipa - Don’t Start Now +28 Miley Cyrus - Slide Away +27 Gabby Barrett - I Hope +26 Charli XCX - Gone +25 Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho +24 Katy Perry - Never Really Over +23 Kygo - Higher Love +22 Rina Sawayama - STFU! +21 Caroline Polachek - So Hot You’re Hurting My Feeling +20 Mabel - Don’t Call Me Up +19 Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted +18 Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved +17 FKA Twigs - Cellophane +16 Sam Fender - Hypersonic Missiles +15 Ghost - Mary On A Cross +14 Billie Eilish - Bad Guy +13 AJ Tracey - Ladbroke Grove +12 Taylor Swift - Lover +11 Lizzo - Truth Hurts +10 Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend +9 Bring Me The Horizon - Nihlist Blues +8 Ariana Grande - 7 Rings +7 Sigrid - Don’t Feel Like Crying +6 Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me +5 Miley Cyrus - Mother’s Daughter +4 Mark Ronson ft. Lykke Li - Late Night Feelings +3 Sigala - Wish You Well +2 Dominic Fike - 3 Nights +1 BENEE - Supalonely
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
Agreed, for me it’s two completely different responses. Charli wrote a nuanced and honest portrayal of jealousy and self-doubt, it’s more about her anxieties and insecurities. If it is about Taylor which I do think it is, it’s not saying anything bad about her, to me Sympathy Is A Knife reads that Taylor is kind of a figurehead for what she wishes for in a way, what she feels she SHOULD be, especially if you think she was a much smaller artist and kind of just a niche gay fave before Brat, and it’s unflinchingly honest to admit those dark thoughts of self doubt like that. It’s not like a diss track completely ripping her apart. Of course Taylor can respond but I don’t see how anyone can see/hear those lyrics and think they are anything but absolutely laughable at best. For somebody who is capable of the songwriting she is capable of, this is juvenile and embarrassing.
-
SPOILERS | The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula
Cynthia has said the elim order is fake, I pray to GOD it is
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
The Fate Of Ophelia is exactly what I wanted from her, feels like if a Folklore song was on 1989 a bit? Disco-y bop but it has a bit if that folky chamber pop feel to the melody at times. Actually Romantic is pathetic though and everything that everyone dislikes about Taylor and slags her off for in a song, there is just no need at all and a terrible song to boot. Have skimmed the leak and it definitely feels more Rep by way of TTPD than 1989 and I don’t mean that as a positive resllt lol, but it’s not HQ and I will have a proper listen before judging properly
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22 • Rankings
Teja #1 after today idc idc
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
As much as I hate George and agree with 0 of what he says, Caroline is just as bad for having absolutely 0 spine, basically inciting a conversion about right wing politics and then bouncing because she can’t face to have an actual debate with someone and is probably too thick to actually state or defend her view. I just knewwww it, I’ve felt for the last couple of episodes like she’s constantly one sentence away from saying something absolutely horrible lol. It’s so funny George had nothing of substance to say when faced with stats from Sam and an actual argument from Teja though, I think he genuinely believes he is next level intellect and nobody could possibly match his thoughts when he is just spouting typical Reform shite. These types of people very rarely actually know what to say or have any retort when someone with a left wing perspective has a proper conversation with them.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
GET HIM TEJA omfg
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Gani does feel very rehearsed, he might not be but I do think it will grate although he is fun enough so far and there’s people who should go first before him. There is no way he’d get more votes to stay than Zelah. I don’t mind a first eviction twist, but a lot of this is just based on nothing and “we didn’t speak as much”. I think I’d almost rather it was a task or luck or something than something so feeble lmfao