Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    “Two housemates grow closer” better not be a showmance I swear to god, it can’t be any worse than Nathan and Rosie I suppose
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think they assume that because it’s a “hot” issue it will create debate and draw people in but the kind of people who watch BB are not the same kind of people who will tolerate or enjoy those viewpoints, so it kind of backfires when the fans just don’t enjoy that kind of housemate but they are so intent on casting them. It kind of works for say I’m A Celeb with a wider audience sadly but this is a more limited audience and none of that is needed. They love a hot button casting, I think Cameron is a bit with the farming talk and a CBB example is getting Kate Middleton’s uncle to “spill the beans” despite him saying nothing and being first out lmfao
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I kind of prefer vote to evict especially with someone like George on D: But then I feel like vote to evict always goes wrong later in the series (Trish and Lily), it could be evict to thin out the hated characters then switch to save but I guess it’s easy to be fair weather like that and either way could have some disagreeable results. Plus vote to save gets rid of the deadwood early
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Twitter, from an article I think
  5. 01 Jenny Diva, straightforward cliche casting really but just seems like a really fun person, love her friendship with Richard already and she seems to always have a story to tell and something to contribute but in a way that feels natural. 02 Richard Amazing casting, I just can’t wait to hear his whole lore and it’s fascinating to see someone like this on the show, it’s what BB is for. 03 Feyisola A much needed energy to this cast, I feel like she’s going to be the one to end George if he carries on the way he is. 04 Zelah Incredible rep, really sweet guy, I love how effortless he is in heading up important conversations. 05 Sam Just good vibes, seems really sweet and fun and I feel like that energy has helped people open up. 06 Cameron K Biggest surprise for me, he’s so cute but I was expecting him to be a closed minded right wing type but it’s been great seeing him join conversations and learn, these kind of moments show that having conversations and learning will always trump just shouting at each other or shutting it off. And that’s what BB is about, I’m looking forward to seeing him come out of his shell and open up as well. 07 Teja Kind of furniture so far but love her vibe, can't wait to see more of her. 08 Gani He’s giving classic C4 quirky vibes, I’d like to learn about him beyond the quirks though. 09 Nancy Camp but I feel she will get annoying, she’s giving early Olivia and could be great but she’s very me me me so far and I wouldn’t be hugely shocked if she went first. Could go either way if she stays for me. 10 Tate Like Cameron, not what I expected, not the most exciting, but seems like a good guy. 11 Elsa Everything feels a bit rehearsed/pick me girlie, “I’m not like other girls” and it feels like a barrier to seeing how she really is because it does come across like she’s perfected this personality to hide behind? 12 Marcus Truly just there so far, seems fine. 13 Caroline I flit between liking her and not, I get a horrible feeling at all times she is seconds away from saying something horrid? 14 Cameron B Utterly pointless so far. 15 George Utterly vile, not a redeeming thing about him.
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    So George apparently is a Russel Brand apologist and Andrew Tate fan who thinks that’s refugee accommodation is “like Butlins”… of course he is
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m pretty sure Cameron is gay I'm surprised he didn’t bring that into the convo, unless he is DL but people on Twitter have seen him on Grindr lol. I think he’s just very very quiet and awkward but it’s nice to see him come out of his shell a bit and join that kind of conversation at all.
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Cameron, Zelah and Feyisola having that conversation on a show like this was so important! Cameron is actually quite nice and sweet, I wasn’t sure. I just think it’s unfair to give these four power over people they don’t even know like to decide the first proper eviction. If the wanted to do coming different they could have maybe done the public nominate and the house vote out or something idk, I don’t mind a first eviction twist but this feels ill thought out. Zelah should be fine since I feel like it might be Nancy up as well but I get the impression there will be more to this week’s eviction.
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    George is awful, he’s not even tried to get to know half these people and has written off all the younger women as the same?! I had a gut feeling from my VT I wouldn’t like him and so far that’s been right. It’s not even the views, he feels like he has a real sense of superiority because he thinks he’s way too intellectual for everyone else. Richard on the other hand is an absolute diva, genius genius casting. No idea where they found this man and that’s the beauty of Big Brother.
  10. The show is not THAT bad now, it still has decent moments and has picked up a bit more I feel recently, Marge’s voice actress has really had it though.
  11. I feel like Brigiding easily wins but she’s lowkey been pushed so hard cba
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I saw someone saying Emily Parr remains the longest lasting Emily in BB history lmfaooo😭 camp Emily appears to have had the shortest stay in Big Brother of all time worldwide. So the record seems to be a woman on Czechia Big Brother who made it 3 hours as the others had to pick between her and her sister. Big Brother Italy seems to love a day one eviction too but looks like they lasted longer than 3 hours lol. This appears to be just under 3 hours since we saw Caroline and Sam come back in just after midnight.
  13. I kind of hope she’s never above safe for the camp but I’m sure she will at one point
  14. Lowkey sensing a struggle bus finale TR
  15. Catrin high for design is a surprise, not surprised at Sally as she did have a rumoured win and seems like a crafty type of queen who would do well at this kind of thing
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I wish they had done it live but as much as I think the launch was underwhelming I suppose it’s a good idea to have almost a spread out launch so there’s things happening throughout the week, it’s not just a launch and then that boring everyone getting to know each other period.
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Elsa and Jenny both feel like potentially C4 vibe housemates, fingers crossed
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    In the end this was a stellar season, despite CBS’ best efforts Kind of gutted for Morgan in one way but Ashley’s win proves this is a social game, and CBS need to remember that. Ashley had a terrible edit so to a casual it probably looks like such a random win, CBS really overlook the social game and I think it doesn’t help that there’s only 3 episodes so it’s really about HOH for one, veto for the second and blockbuster for the eviction night. Because Ashley wasn’t winning anything, they didn’t show much of her and the average viewer didn’t get to see that she was the best social player this season. Obviously she’s not on his level but remember Dr Will won without any comp wins and is considered, rightfully, one of the best of all time. Honestly I don’t think Morgan even really got the edit she deserved, especially prejury when she survived against Rylie. She was instrumental in keeping Rachel safe through the last bit of prejury and getting the Judges through it also. She pretty much controlled Vince’s HOH reigns and cleared the path for them to both make the final as a dominant showmance duo. All this pushing of competitions especially with the Blockbuster lasting as long as it did, only for someone who only won the two most crucial comps to her game possible to win in the end should remind everyone what Big Brother is at its core. Vince for example had an absolutely horrible social game and abysmal jury management, which shows in the fact that his own allies he betrayed all voted against him. He played hard and desperately wanted to win, for that I applaud him, and he was great TV to his credit. Ashley was my winner pick along with Rachel for basically the whole season so I am happy, Morgan did deserve it in the end but so does Ashley. It’s very very rare that there’s more than one person in the final 3 I’m happy with winning! Ashley’s is CINEMA for quite a few reasons though: Her being Vince’s week 1 target, almost evicted for a shower, but she won the veto and was barely a target for the entire rest of the season, only to win against him all these weeks later near unanimously Her only HOH win being final 3, proving comps don’t mean a thing without social game The cinematic parallels with Morgan/Vanessa and Ashley/Steven Lauren and Keanu even voting for her, which really nailed how terrible Vince’s jury management and social game was in the end
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’ve seen her a bit before on TikTok but I didn’t realise she was such a diva
  20. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    ITV casting Emily Hewertson is vile, it shouldn’t surprise me but I don’t think I can watch her. Cameron is dead in my type but boring as sin lol
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    It’s the casting I don’t trust them on fingers crossed!
  22. I sadly think I it could be Balvinder, she kind of screams mini shock first elim but hopefully not, the Samba was such a shit draw for week 1! However the other ones who struggled aren’t big names who would have a fanbase so hopefully she makes it through and starts to do better.
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Pretty Ugly is utterly utterly terrible, one of the worst songs I’ve heard all year. This album aside from thst is stellar though, Midnight Sun didn’t hit me initially and PU alongside that made me not bother with the rest of the era but I’m glad I did now! Eurosummer SLAPS
  24. “Tesco will steal my data” who CARES that you bought 2 packets of chocolate digestives this week 😭
  25. Imagine Tayris being a first boot because Plane Jane is an utter misery and energy vampire and gave her nothing 😭 Tbh that convinces me Elle’s win wasn’t totally undeserved because Plane was definitely the hardest interviewer and she did make it work