Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. This is more what I wanted, can’t wait for the album either way!!
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Mickey Manbeck-Jorgensen-Des Lauriers please pull off this blockbuster and let Vince go home
  3. Siam was the most hilariously random pick for Thailand lol though I don’t know if the crop who speak English well enough to do an international season was quite small. Or maybe she was cast purely for the drama with Pangina kind of hating her. I think Suki is top for Snatch Game since she is meant to have 3 wins, I’ve seen SG is a top 3 of her, Brigiding and Viñas, i wouldn’t be surprised if Yuhua just didn’t have a win. We don’t really know who’s top for Makeover with Brigiding this week so she could be there but I’d assume Suki gets that and tea says episode 8 which is a booth design. This is not a great cast for Snatch Game (Suki went home for Snatch Game and Brigiding was bottom 2 for it, then Siam and Viñas were both low) so I could see pretty much anything happening there tbf
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Shaking at Max hearing Stacey on the other end of the phone in 2025
  5. Bernie has been giving nothing just as much as them tbh, at least Siam has had one top placement but has been on the struggle bus since and definitely could have been bottom a couple of times.
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I don’t think Anthony is too much of a stretch, they were engaged at one point although he would have been 2-3 years gone at the point where Zoe left Walford. I suppose they could have briefly reconnected, but now I’m not sure the baby thing is so much about who the father is as much as just a layer of Zoe’s trauma and an explanation to why she is this way now.
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I am thinking Anthony, for Zoe to come back at his dad’s wedding rather than any time before or after, him to be involved and saving her, I don’t think that is necessarily just a coincidence. The child won’t be anyone we know, I suppose it is less about the child and more about Zoe having a secret and also something tying her to someone else bar her family.
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Thank god she’s not Joel’s mum So the twins were Max’s?? Max cheating on Tanya with Zoe before he even KNEW Stacey is high camp. I remember when Tanya and Max moved to the square she was just forgiving him for cheating but that was another woman, she was played by the woman who plays Moira in Emmerdale. But for the babies to be born 2006 it could have been a 2005 affair before Max and Tanya came to Albert Square. I did think maybe Den was the dad so that links here to Vicki and Sharon but given he was murdered in Feb 2005, the timelines wouldn’t work.
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I reckon Donny will end up being Mick from Brookside, there’s always been hints he has a secret past. Both of Donny’s kids which are the only backstory we know of him would have been born post Brookside, I’m too young to have watched Brookside so idk about the timeline but I think that works? Given he is a police officer him being undercover or having another identity makes sense, starting from potentially around when his eldest was born (2003-4 or so?). People are speculating Alex Fletcher (Diane) will be Jacqui too but I think that’s too far fetched as Diane is a long standing character who has more backstory and I think it’s way too OTT even for hollyoaks.
  10. Rusical: WIN Arizona TOP Brigiding HIGH Viñas BTM Bernie, Kitty Kitty picked Arizona’s lipstick last week so she could save Ivory, so Arizona takes revenge and saves Bernie over Kitty despite TR! Apparently Viñas is kind of robbed and Brigiding is potentially top moreso due to her runway.
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    That aged well lol
  12. Bernie has been a colossal disappointment the entire time, she doesn’t even deserve to stay over Kitty out of all 3 seasons she was the queen I wanted back the most but her heart just doesn’t seem to be in it. She is also bottom with Arizona for the makeover where she is eliminated, I think against a international girl she would possibly stay.
  13. Lord Let That Tesla Crash is absolutely stunning!! That, Tree Six Foive and When A Good Man Cries are my trinity of the new songs, title track still knocks it out of the park though. Running/Planning has only hit me properly with the album too, it sounds better than ever in the context of the album for me.
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Zoe’s return on Wednesday (well it’a billed as the “aftermath” so presumably the duff duff is her on Tuesday then Wednesday will be Kat reacting etc) will not be released early on iPlayer and will only be available to watch at half 7 when it broadcasts live! I think unfortunately the fan theories will be correct 👀
  15. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Katherine did less than nothing for her own game, even when she won a veto she didn’t use it. I cannot abide Lauren and think she’s also a waste and awful TV, a hideously boring person, but at least she’s won things and she used her veto on Vince which was something for her own game, ostensibly. But honestly Lauren feels like barely an Alex or Christmas or something to Vince’s bargain bin Paul lol. Interestingly the actual show is completely misrepresenting what’s actually happening,I hate that they minimised how hard Morgan fought for Rachel and they’re making Ashley look like a messy diva when really she is playing a great social game. Kelley also spends half the time slagging off Rachel and even making personal jibes at her family but the casuals think she’s just quirky and Rachel is some horrid entitled bully. I know it’s difficult to condense days worth of game into a 45 minute episode, but it’s a shame. I definitely think Keanu or Will gets AFP based on this edit and probably Rachel in the top 3 from the stans. I did fear Lauren could win it all but realistically with how jury is shaping up, surely only Kelley/Vince would vote for her over the others unless it somehow ended up as Lauren vs Kelley and then maybe Rachel, Ashley etc would vote for Lauren. That as a top 2 doesn’t bear thinking about but we’ve got a while to avoid that lol. I do think Ashley could do a Taylor actually. I’d say at this point - Likely to win: Vince (constant crash outs should tank his game but he keeps coming out in an even better position, what will actually tank him at this point??) Rachel? (Maybe delusional, but she is the only one playing a very clean game, I’m not sure if a jury would vote her for a 2nd time over a first timer, but so far she deserves it) Ashley (if she clocks in and makes some big moves that aren’t just under the radar social plays, I think she has it) Could win: Will (he screams accidental winner bc everyone likes him even if he carries on doing nothing) Keanu (messy as f***, but I think some comp wins and big risky moves could curry him favour in the jury phase, at least he’s swinging and playing when he gets chances) Can’t see it: Ava Morgan Lauren (at best I think she’s the Makensy to Vince’s chelsie and wins out but has nothing and no reason for anyone to vote for her to win) Mickey Hell would have to freeze over: Kelley But it’s so volatile I could just as easily see Vince and Rachel gone next
  16. Considering she went home last time she did an unconventional design look, Viñas casually pulling off one of THE best design looks the entirety of Drag Race has ever seen by using leaves is absolutely crazy. Kitty smashed it too, not sure why Yuhua was such a twat to her when I thought it was a clear top 2 and her outfit was stunning. Siam lowkey was bottom 1 for this challenge, Ivory’s was simple but I think I’d have her low and Siam bottom. But bless her Ivory was out of her depth in this cast. I’m incredibly disappointed in Bernie also, she was my top pick for All Stars out of all 3 seasons but she is giving basically nothing and is also invisible in the episodes. Pre season she was my winner but I’m definitely rooting for Arizona and Viñas the most.
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Katherine was a complete and utter waste of a slot, I think she is too young and not in the right place (her mum died fairly recently) to have done the show. I’d hoped she could be a cold ice queen or something without Rylie but she was a total nothing fest her entire run. Kelley at least is kind of camp. Like can’t win a HOH or veto to save her life, but a 30 second baby puzzle to get off the block hates to see her coming It’s hysterical that she is comically bad at every single part of Big Brother except for the Blockbuster. I do fear that as the others can’t win a single thing we get a Kelley HOH sooner rather than later if she doesn’t go ASAP
  18. If they take the Ball out, Cheryl is having a 7 win perfect track record
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rachel Eileen Reilly Villegas Gheesling Kirby Reyes Rousso the mother that you are It’s a shame whatever jury this cast makes won’t crown her for a second time. I fear an accidental disappointment win for Lauren or Will (much as I like Will), I’m hoping Ashley can pull a Taylor at least.
  20. Some fans literally only want US or UK queens to have a chance on All Stars it’s a very weird thing I only notice with Drag Race that people say there’s “too much” Drag Race when a local franchise starts. You don’t get say Big Brother fans saying there’s too much Big Brother because it’s on in Albania?? Do fans not realise they aren’t forced at gun point to watch every franchise and queens in whatever country deserve chances to showcase their drag same as anyone else? For their sakes I hope it’s a Khia as f*** camp cast like: Loulou Velvet (Belgium 2) Megan Schoonbrood (Holland 1) Rita Menu (Down Under 3) Faux Fur (Down Under 4) Lucina Innocence (Down Under 4) Luquisha Lubamba (Italia 1) Serena ChaCha (US5, All Stars 6) Kelly Passa?! (España 4) Tristan Soledad (Brasil 1) Edeha Noire (France 2) Chelazon LaRoux (Canada 3) To me that would just as interesting as a stacked cast of the obvious suspects, I don’t think it will be this level though I do think we will get the usual obvious DU winner, and a couple of big names from the UK/Canada/European franchises to round out a decent cast, as much as people clowned on Canada vTW both seasons had a decent cast just not much diversity in countries. They do seem to have been planning Down Under All Stars for a bit now as there were whispers earlier this year/late last year so presumably they couldn’t get a full cast and are doing this instead.
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    If Sienna dies, I swear I will not be turning this show on again idc
  22. Not now sweetie mommy’s watching the Bhutan national final
  23. I’m dying for Kween Kong to do a Soa and be cast but be a shock early out (deserved unlike Soa) but then that means that we’d have to see her again so maybe not I do think most likely they either use this to crown someone like Hannah or Art or a big US name who’s never won though. I do wonder if they’d want to do this but then we did get the likes of Alexis, Ra’Jah and Kennedy on Canada vTW so I don’t see why somebody wouldn’t be tempted by a probable easy crown.
  24. Apparently Jaharia is top 4 is Abhora, Evah and Jay, there is a returnee twist and Jaharia comes back to join the top 3. Cynthia, Sigourney and Blackberri are late outs and Frankie/Loris are the first two out as above Ngl this top 4 is practically the last 4 out of everybody I would have chosen to make the final lmfao, I think Evah wins this time and I do like her but meh. I cannot see how Jaharia and Jay Kay beat the likes of Sigourney and Cynthia without a colossal glow up.
  25. I want this to be the ultimate Khia fest idc, I need the girls to be fighting for 2nd place at the Loulou Velvet meet and greet. That or they follow Surivor AUvTW and randomly we end up with Roxxxy Andrews, Sara Forever, Melissa Bianchini and Sapphira Cristal