Everything posted by Liаm
-
SPOILERS | Drag Race Philippines (inc. Slaysian Royale)
The way could Kitty Space coud have gone HIGH-HIGH-TOP and she’s eliminated next week, I reckon she is bottom with maybe Viñas or Khianna or Arizona
-
Hollyoaks
I think I’m done with this, at least until Jez goes, complete and utter rubbish and an insult to Anna Passey’s talent. There isn’t a single thing going on I care about one jot. Clare being back is great and I do love Grace as a character, but the trafficking stuff really marred her. They didn’t need to have her be part of it really, Clare coming back was enough for her character to be getting on with plus there’s her grandad now. Hopefully the anniversary picks it back up otherwise I will probably drop it.
-
Can Reform win the next election?
Disillusioned people on benefits believing everything they read on Facebook are the biggest danger to this country. Rather than realise that it’s the government who has been f***ing them over for years, they will just parrot from their echo chamber about immigrants. I do think Reform’s bungling council efforts will harm them at a future GE by the time it comes, if it happened now I do think they would probably win sadly and I wouldn’t rule it out in the future which is just terrifying to even think about. I’d rather my tax went on someone who came here to escape danger and try to have a better life than bankroll someone’s children because they cba to get a job if I’m being frank. And it’s all “we’re just concerned mothers” at these idiotic racist protests but crickets when a white person does anything bad. The same people spouting the most horrid racist shite will spend half their day reading conspiracies about how Lucy Letby is innocent
-
Drag Race Philippines: Slaysian Royale | Season 1
Tbf they’ve got like pretty much the biggest PH queens who everyone would want to see on an All Stars (other than Marina who has already done vTW) vs queens you’d barely pass a glance at to cast on All Stars for their own franchise Although I suppose that says more about the options they had and how few Asian queens do get cast WW and end up shining.
-
Survivor
I’ve only seen a couple of seasons but Australia vs The World is incredible top tier reality TV, have watched it since I love Parvati and Cirie and saw everyone saying how good it was and I am absolutely hooked. I’m living that both Survivor and Big Brother currently just sending all the men home Also there are rumblings of a Survivor vs Big Brother mini season on CBS in the old Celebrity Big Brother slot (January/February time)which would be incredible, they had Boston Rob on Big Brother Unlocked with Derrick and Taylor which has further fuelled things.
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
That was an all time great week of BB and one of THE best and most satisfying evictions of all time. This season is such a wild ride, it feels like it could come crashing down in seconds but tbh I’m kind of living for Vince atm so either him or ofc Rachel doing well is fine by me. I feel like because he lost Zach he’s had to adapt and actually play instead of just running by default. I’m impressed with both him and Morgan this week, I thought Morgan would crash out over being on the block but again facing a bit of adversity has actually made her play. Rachel absolutely ate her HOH too now and this has high key turned the whole house upside down in her favour. I think one of the two cuts the other before long. I’m just fearing a Lauren win but I hope any jury would know how f***ing useless she is and can’t make a single decision for herself. And HOH is Vince! Who is now in a new alliance Judges including Rachel, and is looking at Mickey a his primary target but potentially Keanu, Katherine or Kelley too with Ava as a pawn.
-
RPDR | UK | Season 7
I feel like this cast feels a bit samey, but UK6 was such a tough act to follow, so we will see. Bones, Bonnie and Nyongbella are my faves so far and I’m intrigued to see what they bring! Catrin is the closest I’ve had to a local queen on Drag Race as she hosts in Bristol a fair bit.
-
SPOILERS | Drag Race France | All Stars
The way Mami was so close to a Keiona TR, but then Snatch Game should have been a bottom placement really The finale is a lipsync for the crown Mami vs Misty - Congolese Sous BBL Elips vs Piche - Born To Be Alive by Patrick Hernandez Top 2 is Mami and Elips to Abracadabra by Lady Gaga!!
-
EastEnders
Julie is so camp, interfering nagging queen
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
Rylie is being incredibly controlling to Katherine, for example I understand her mother died fairly recently (past year or so) she mentioned it and he manipulated her saying he should sleep in the bed with her. He is pretty much gaslighting her, insane incel behaviour, very pushy, basically saying he will marry her and she has no say in the matter?! Her auntie has raised concerns with production over it. Yet the episodes seem to be editing them as love’s young dream? Rylie is universally disliked across the casuals, Twitter, and fanbase live feed watchers in general and it’s very rare for it to be that unified so I don’t know why they are doing this, Katherine isn’t beloved on any metric either so it’s not like it’s to edit her well.
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
Sarah Beth Steagal would be running rings around these idiots in her sleep x
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
Rylie needs to be removed at this point, how is production seeing toxic controlling behaviour and editing it on the episodes into some cutesy love story??
-
Hollyoaks
I love that, Brookside is before my time but it’s such a cool idea to celebrate both Hollyoaks and pay homage to Brookside that paved the way for it.
-
Drag Race France | All Stars | Season 1
Mami Watta was kind of robbed blind two weeks in a row now, I think they maybe want to create the illusion of a competition but she is steamrolling imo. It’s a great cast, brilliant season, really strong standard, but she is so clearly the winner. I suppose judging in teams, Moon did get outpaced a bit, but the same was true for Piche and Elips. Honestly could have been her vs Moon two weeks in a row now, Moon bottom for the makeover was absolutely insane and whilst she did struggle a little with the performance in small parts, I think they had the best song and both of them really made it work. It’s a strong standard where most times you’ve got 3 or 4 queens that easily could be in the top tbf. Maybe Piche is more appealing to French viewers and the panel but she is just far from my fave. Again I just was so bored by the runway, I’d be way more gagged if she showed in something quirky or high fashion or ANYTHING but yet another prop costume. I loved the campy Deliveroo costume for example but when it’s just props every week I can’t bring myself to be gagged again, it’s more about an idea and a concept than any form of execution. I am loving Elips and I do think she’s improved a lot and is a strong second contender but I feel like Mami should have been top instead of her this week at least. Mami, Elips and Moon’s runways were absolutely top tier drag as well. They clearly aren’t arsed at all about Moon or Misty
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
Stefan Dennis is a fairly major name, one of the biggest characters from Neighbours, most people would know Paul Robinson especially those a little older than our generation. But yes it’s not a great cast, I suppose it does depend what you watch maybe the sports names are big for other people but there is only a handful I feel most people know.
-
Big Brother US • Season 27
It’s fabulous to have a successful HOH finally, I kind of wish it was Vince that went because he’s running the house like Maggie in BB6, it’s a cult, except it’s less impressive when it’s a crop that you could successfully argue is thé worst strategic cast of all time. Its weird to look at a game like that and not think it’s particular good, but the likes of Paul and Maggie actually strategised and fought if they faced adversity (or made their minions fight, but still) Vince has just made a bunch of final 2s and melted down the second he touched the block HOH is RACHEL!!!! I’m shaking at a Rachel Reilly HOH in 2025
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
Vicky Pattison and her “I’m just dead normal me” tripe will easily make the final, I can see Thomas sadly being obvious 4th place finalist as well, the kind who will be the worst dancer throughout but keep avoiding the dance off due to being a “right laugh” and a right wing grifter so those idiots will vote in droves.
-
Drag Race France | All Stars | Season 1
I am bored of it now, these “gag” runways of a reference or a campy comedic look aren’t a gag when you are expecting what you get? The whole gag of it is it supposed to be that it’s unexpected, but it’s all boring at this point. I can’t fathom how she wasn’t bottom this week other than that they knew she’d probably be sent packing over Moon and I don’t think they want that.
-
RPDR | UK | Season 7
Cat Deeley f***ING SHUT UP would be the winnest win of all time
-
Drag Race Philippines: Slaysian Royale | Season 1
Sum Ting Wong was bottom 1 teas tbh, what on earth was that 2nd runway and the random push ups?! And she’s just not likeable either, I wasn’t a fan anyway tbh but this hasn’t swayed me. Madame Yoko I feel has more to give, at least a design challenge would have been nice to see her do. Pleasantly surprised Siam was in the top, she did do really well!! She also kind of ate that lipsync despite not knowing a word lmfao. Honestly I think weighing up everything including the Q&A I’d have Arizona in the top as well? I also loved Kitty, Khianna and Bernie this week. This is a really strong crop of queens but Ivory, Yoko and Sum Ting Wong are a bit set up here for the level of their drag sadly lol
-
EastEnders
Joel’s mum to be Shirley Benson tbh x
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
La Voix has become the first drag act to do the main show, surprised they didn’t go Tayce but I think La Voix will go down better with the Facebook mum audience!!
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
TTPD was a complete misfire for me and just so bloated, so 12 tracks that go back to Max Martin and Shellback production sounds great to me! We don’t need a surprise second album/second part 2 hours after it releases, we need quality over quantity.
-
SPOILERS | Drag Race Philippines (inc. Slaysian Royale)
Spiller has clarified Arizona, Kitty and Brigiding are high
-
SPOILERS | Drag Race Philippines (inc. Slaysian Royale)
Apparently Yuhua and Bernie are switched oop, this spiller said they knew those two got comments and another one said the high and low are the wrong way round but we’ll see. Kind of shook at Siam top for a looks challenge, I had hoped the Yuhua top rumour was true but hopefully she gets a win at some point anyway.