Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Agreed, for one why are they acting like a same sex can’t be happy without a baby and if they really absolutely had to do a child storyline for them, they could have had them fostering and making a difference to kids who need it. I don’t know how anyone in the whole production team thought that basically forcing a teenager to have a baby for her was even remotely a good idea for Suki. Yes she came in horrible and ruthless, but that was because of her abusive marriage, being trapped, not being able to be herself, now she’s come out and she’s got the love of her life, she’s had amazing character development and this just sets her right back. Of course, she’s still got a ruthless streak and isn’t perfect, she was involved in covering up a murder over the last couple of years, but this is a really distasteful storyline that does a disservice to everyone involved and completely sets Suki back which is a shame because she is one of the best characters of this decade.
  2. It says Joey does really well in the merge so potentially BTM-BTM-BTM-HIGH-HIGH-RUNNERUP is crazy lol, idk why I had a feeling she’d end up being top 2 just because it felt crazy but right? I think we all joked about so much on Reddit that it manifested in my mind. I wanted Akeria or jasmine top 2 so badly but I love a shock. Crystal basically Gingering the season (4/5 the wins the same as her, just split evenly between bracket and merge) is a little boring as it’s what I called when I saw she was doing it, I highly doubt the fans will be anywhere near as nasty to her as Ginger as she’s one of those “can do nothing wrong” fan faves but I love her tbf! Also A’Keria was bottom both episodes but sent home both Sam and Kennedy, which is a shame for her but I can’t be mad at more A’Keria lipsyncs.
  3. It’s incredibly Bonnie McKee 2011 unreleased album reject track coded to me
  4. Golden sounds like a Bonnie McKee demo from 2011 how is that shaping up to be a UK #1 💀
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    1965 is one of the worst things I’ve heard in a while, people cannot actually enjoy listening to that surely? It genuinely sounds exactly like that one leaked Bebe Rexha demo “he ended up loving alcohol more than this pussy”
  6. I’m increasingly inclined to think Gawdland wins since I just can’t see them crowning a UK girl again, but then I think they aren’t arsed what the fans think about them never crowning anyone else anyway Also finally getting an ESL winner of a vTW/Global would be iconic, especially one from a less appreciated franchise that isn’t celebrated by the fandom (particularly Thailand 3, for its faults it went by with barely a peep). Plus she’s fierce as f***
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m kind of astounded that Jimmy has somehow managed to have the most nondescript and the most messy HOH possible? Getting Amy out makes no difference whatsoever to the house, she was never going to win anything, just an easy target. I guess he did have to nominate a third of the house because all these random powers were floating about, but that’s the perfect time to backdoor a bigger threat surely? I guess the BB Blockbuster puts paid to that if they win but at least try and take a shot. He was talking big all week and then just… got out Amy and made 0 impact.
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Ava Gheesling-Haynes-Kalantar the social game diva that you are
  9. I actually gasped at Mami doing the Eiffel Tower for Snatch Game what the f*** was that 😭 I think if you just go on the Snatch Game, she was the worst and should have been in the bottom. Soa kind of robbed I fear? Like it wasn’t funny but she tried something at least. I think I might have gone Kam and Mami in the bottom but then Mami’s runway was such a gag I am not mad that saved her plus she is my winner rn. Misty Phoenix the Snatch Game assassin that you are!!! Gagged.
  10. Tbf they have literally done pretty much the strongest crop of PH queen/fan faves and then just gone “eh she’ll do” for literally every other franchise I am kind of shocked Madame Yoko would go first on a looks based runway challenge and Siam would win though but Siam is one of the stronger international queens alongside Yuhua and Suki I feel so I’m not shocked shocked she’s got a win.
  11. Excited!! Crying In The Night is great.
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think as well when there’s so few episodes, every other episode being Jez either killing someone or threatening to kill someone or locking them up leaves basically the whole cast coming up short with no airtime unless they are connected to Jez. I can’t wait for Claire or her supposedly “worst villain ever” grandad played by Ashley Thomas from Emmerdale to bash his head in for the 30th l
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    This show absolutely LOVES a serial killer killing a serial killer I feel like I keep saying this but they seriously can’t keep this Jez rubbish up until October SURELY? Aside from obvious dud periods like 2010-2012 or so I think this has to be up there with the worst storylines since I started watching (early 2010). Rewriting Sienna’s history when Patrick was so integral to why she is the way she is only for Jez to be a worse Patrick was just not needed, and unlike say Silas or Lindsey, the serial killer plot is not engaging at all and doesn’t further anyone’s story in a compelling way, if anything it detracts from Sienna. Even to bring Bobby back to kill him off, that had no need to happen, Mercedes had plenty going on without that. Then you have Jez shoved into every storyline, for example killing Abe when they easily could have shown justice for Cleo and Peri. It’s just so so dull. I think another thing is he’s just a plot device written to be a serial killer, it’s predictable and drab, with say Lindsey she was a character first and then the serial killer thing was more shocking and Silas was just so perfectly written. I get the feeling Liberty won’t survive this storyline, which whilst she has been given f*** all to do in about 5 years would be a real shame for a character who should be comic relief. And don’t get me started on the potential lost with Dilly. Dilly/Sienna/Liberty’s dynamic getting used to losing the mansion and their money, being in that flat, was an infinitely more interesting dynamic than the Jez and Martha dirge, not to mention Sienna has Cleo and her pregnancy as well.
  14. Joey Jay returning when Morgan won 2 challenges but didn’t merge, Hershii and Vivacious I believe also won one, is wild lmfao, I wonder if the returnee was chosen at random or something wild lol
  15. Final is a lalaparuza again, this time there are only 6 queens. Casualties of the merge were Kennedy and Sam!!
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    All these powers at once is kind of insane so I would feel bad for the HOH if Jimmy hadn’t been such a shit reign He was talking so much game before and I thought he’d have an iconically messy run but he’s made tiny moves that made no dent and still potentially has to nominate a third of the house because of the powers floating round.
  17. To be fair I dread to think the magnitude of flop a Magnetica Snatch Game would be
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m kind of back round to finding Kelley camp, she’s verging on Raven vibes 😭
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    It’s insane there were more dissenting votes just for this one eviction than the WHOLE of BB25, we are so back
  20. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Presumably Sandy just happened to have a baby around the same time so they raised them as twins but that is just so convoluted for a twist that doesn’t even need to happen and that adds absolutely nothing They seem to be everything and also nothing with Robbie since he came back and none of it works.
  21. The AS11 merge apparently will not feature a Snatch Game! There is a talent show again and some kind of hosting challenge. Rumours are that Kennedy did not survive the merge and the wildcard was Joey Jay lol. Also Morphine apparently completely bombed and Ru even called her out during critiques for letting herself down oop
  22. A talent show finale would be great I think, across all countries, spin offs etc, I do find finales almost always feel anticlimactic. The live ones are definitely better as they feel like more of a spectacle, and I like the US regular season with the finalists all getting an original song performance. I feel like a finale should be a talent show so each queen gets to do whatever represents them best. That might be a lipsync but they could also sing or dance or whatever is most “them”, rather than their crowning coming down to a few arbitrary songs that may or may not resonate or fit with them. The Lalaparuza could have just been, like with normal seasons, out of the eliminated queens for a She Done Already Had Herses prize instead of the actual crown. Alongside a longer merge (maybe add a Ball and a Rumix so there’s comedy, performance and looks challenges), I think that would have helped this season. Daya, Bosco, Lydia or even Irene i think would contend for a Ball and a Rumix would probably be Jorgeous or Aja, maybe Daya, so that would add some variety to the wins and highs as well. Plus in a Ball Ginger would likely get a bottom 2 vulnerability moment which would add some kind 9f journey instead of just smashing everything. I did like the bracket format I just think the merge was a bit rushed, they could have added say 3-4 more episodes and had more screen time and a variety of challenges for the merged queens. Jorgeous, Irene and Daya I felt were pretty invisible in the merge and maybe a couple more episodes would have helped that.
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The harrowing loss of bisexual icon Ar Sonia x
  24. This feels like such a fever dream season I can’t believe it’s so close to being on our screens, I feel like this is going to be a up there with the best seasons!!
  25. Ginger absolutely is good enough to win, she should have won season 7. That’s not a reason to give her a crown now, but she did objectively well at all 5 challenges she did. Not comparable at all to Alyssa who bombed half the season and had to be saved from the bottom a good 3-4 times and that’s being generous. I do think the bracket challenges were quite convenient for her, but she is an incredibly talented queen and good enough to win regardless. I think it felt like Jorgeous or Bosco’s time personally, but my life will go on, people on twitter are doing way too much and it is insane lol. Being frustrated is one thing but the hate and vitriol for a talented drag queen winning a drag show is out of this world. You’d think Kerri came back having skipped the merge and won the way they are going on