Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Apparently Plane and Q have a massive feud and aren’t talking now
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Most things I’ve heard from her sound like second rate Maddison Beer rubbish when KGB shows she’s capable of really exciting pop bangers.
  3. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Oh this is a SMASHHHHH
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m not entirely convinced they had plans for the FF, I’m thinking they left it intentionally ambiguous and are just filling it in as the year goes. Maybe with viewer feedback, maybe just buying themselves time to come up with something Linda letting go of everything in the past, including Max, and going off to be happy with Clive has to be her ending for me. No more misery, no more stuck in the same ruts, she can just finally let go of Mick and leave all the terrible things Walford did to her behind. I don’t really mind Linda and Max but this Max stint is just same old. Maybe if her exit was a short stint for Max and he left with her, but not the Max we’re seeing now that’s the same old same old.
  5. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I think dance-rock is something she could really devour so I’m excited!! Plastic Hearts is for my money her best album and I think she really suits rock and has the voice for it, that’s her lane and I’m excited to see her tackle rock again in whichever form she tries. I’ve been that fussed by the last two albums as I don’t think they were the best she’s capable of and using her talents to their fullest.
  6. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Yeah, I don’t ever remember her selling it but Charlie’s cab was the whole reason she wanted to be a taxi driver. It was like 2021 that Phil got her the premises and she started the business, obviously she sold the business to Kathy this year but idk she would have just randomly sold the one taxi. Not that I expect they thought about it for even 5 seconds
  7. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    With the collabs I’d guess kind of dance-rock but could be anything
  8. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rose is such a pastiche it’s like watching a TikTok skit spoofing British soaps
  9. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I would assume Ravi is the gunman and somehow he gets shot himself and dies, max will choose Lauren over him and leave due to that. Given priya is the pregnant woman, it would all link that he wants revenge on Max. Idk or care what the armed police are doing hunting max down for murder. Something like Ravi fakes his death and frames Max but that’s very ott and drastic. Honestly idc at this point I want to be past January so this shit is over but I doubt it will be any better. And I mean god knows who the bride is if him and Cindy’s wedding is September, if presumably that falls through who on earth is marrying him not even 4 months later 💀 Given that they said Oscar wasn’t being killed off and the door is left open, I could see all that happening. That or he just goes travelling or moves probably with Josh.
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I can imagine it would just be the same as The Voice, completely inconsequential to the music industry and just bland television. The whole point of the show being great at the time was everything around it that made it not possible to be made now, unfortunately. That quintessentially 2000s overwrought manipulative reality TV vibe when we didn’t know any better. Without that drama, without the overwrought production that just wouldn’t happen today either, I just can’t see how it works. Either that or they try way too hard to be “cool”/modern/appealing to the TikTok generation and it ends up being bland trend chasing to get some kind of folky country act. But then anyone that kind of thing would appeal to isn’t sitting down every Saturday night to appointment event viewing. As said this kind of show is very of its time, it can’t work in this era of binge watching and catchup viewing.
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Agreed, and I’ve said this for the past couple of seasons now, surely with The Traitors being such a thing, people are ready for it?? A lot of the reality tv shows that emphasise gameplay haven’t really hit but BB is an established format and it’s shown it works in the US and Canada. Given that ITV loves a shopping task, take that creativity of coming up with concepts and decorating the house for tasks and apply it to competitions that actually have stakes. Just cast the right people not people who just want to be on TV and get a TikTok boost, simply a bunch of normal competitive people, and I can’t see how it wouldn’t work. It can’t hurt to try given how bland the show has become as it is.
  12. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Honestly make the flash forward someone’s dream at this point 💀
  13. Tbf to Flor, she deserved 2 of those bottoms maximum. Art was worse in the roast and I thought she should have been safe over Jade for Snatch Game. Plus she was absolutely robbed of top for the second design challenge Truly though no matter how bad the world gets, I am blessed that I can be alive at the same time as Jade winning 3 challenges on Drag Race😭
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Wadey has so much to answer for. Any normal job where this many long standing/important people leave there’d be conversations had he can’t keep getting away with it 💀
  15. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I could not be less arsed and it’s sad to say when it’s a show I loved as much as I did. ITV have completely ruined it and it’s a shadow of itself, it might as well be called something else.
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    TOOTBRUSH💜
  17. The Bargain Store is so underrated!!
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I think this is the worst one since Whitney for me, strolled in my tracks 😭 Legend or icon are not even close to being strong enough words
  19. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Agreed, the flash forward hasn’t set up anything worth it ,even if the pregnant woman/bride happens not to be Priya/Cindy, who cares? Even if they throw some kind of curveball, it’s still the same old affair storyline they’ve been doing for years with Max. But at this point it can’t really be anyone else. I wouldn’t really be surprised if the pregnant woman was Stacey and that’s how she comes back tbf lol All it has done is ruin any form of tension around stuff like Ian’s prison sentence and Denise’s cancer. Whilst the latter is a powerful storyline, it does lose some of that knowing there’s no stakes and she’s still around next year.
  20. “Flor mi amor such an angry little man” was so iconic I’m screaming
  21. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Somehow I think it’s almost worse than an off screen exit like why even bother 💀 They could have just had her stay at Lynne’s or decide to do some kind of job away from the Square, but with how disastrous this return has been I wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle wanted the door closed permanently and you can’t blame her really. I suppose on the plus side it finally gives Kat something big to do. Idk it’s realistic and could be refreshing to have a shock sudden death with little fanfare like this, but it’s a shambles to do that for a legacy character imo.
  22. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Zoe’s death has been revealed I’m f***ing screaming She hits her head and dies in bed LMFAOOOOO Joyce Murray teas
  23. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I agree, it was vague enough they could do basically whatever. When Hollyoaks moved forward a year, albeit it was permanent, they did quite well at having gaps to fill in with hints but without it just being vague. It didn’t commit to anything. Obviously you need some mystery but they could have easily revealed things and then the mystery is how you get there. Especially something left field like imagine the Hawkins do get the Vic and we see them but didn’t know who they are? Or Zoe’s grave or something. Not they didn’t cobble together Michelle’s exit in 5 minutes but still.
  24. The judging thus season is so weird 😭 like they’re kind of putting random international queens in the top 2 so it seems vaguely fair (I don’t think Abby, Alexis or Xunami should have got their wins) but also keeping Mexican queens out of the bottom and torturing Marianna this entire time lmfao. Like she hasn’t done amazingly but I don’t think she’s deserved most if any of her bottoms, and then they save her and waste this twist because presumably they just see her as a sacrificial lamb for when they need to save a Mexican queen. Taiga and Lolita just don’t work as hosts for me at allll and it is a huge part of what’s stopping this season reaching its full potential for me.