Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Mother Abby win/top I’ve prayed for times like this
  2. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think this is going to be a potentially great season ruined by a boring steamroll. I think doing this America’s vote twist didn’t help, of course the vets are going to get it first particularly when you’ve got a dominant recent winner (Dee), a fan fave (Devens) and one of the biggest personalities of recent years (Angela). Jason being from Drag Race was the only one who’d maybe challenge, as Julie said he was top 3 every time, but even then he wasn’t a massive Drag Race fan fave and a lot of DR fans don’t watch whereas Survivor fans do watch BB so they had built in votes and it’s kind of shaped the game around Dee and Devens and whoever they aligned with. I love Dee, she’s as brilliant as I expected, and I’m pleasantly surprised by Devens, but a steamroll for a mostly unlikeable side of the house is really boring. BB26 Angela would have laid her life on the line to take out BB28 Angela
  3. Obsessed with Tiffany Shallow-Fields-De La Grossa saving herself in Untucked
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Speaking my truth, bin off Shane Richie with this whole drink driving thing and get Kat and Phil back together
  5. Not to worry we have Nikita Iman and Coco Jumbo Snatch Games to look forward to 😍😍😍 Come to think of it, Vybe is the only one who was in the top for Snatch Game out of this cast.
  6. Didn’t think anything would top Crank for me but this is just the perfect pop song, without being too derivative or trying too hard to be a huge pop song it feels like a timeless nostalgic classic already.
  7. I think the elim order will be correct, iirc early tea for that was Nicole-Nikita-Estrella-Coco-Flor-Lala and Jade/Michael top 2 but who knows lol. Nikita going next when it’s Snatch Game makes sense but half this cast could feasibly bomb a Snatch Game 💀
  8. If each week we just get one of the top 2 right I’m here for a second Michael win, would be shocked if she wasn’t top 2 for Snatch Game in this cast tbf
  9. Christ that was….. a challenge that happened. Coco’s runway should have been a DISQ that was just unforgivable, but Nikita didn’t know a SINGLE word and her verse was awful. Nicole could easily have been low?! Nikita gives less than nothing and I can’t fathom why they’d cast the poor girl amongst the likes of top tier drag like Michael, Jade, and big personalities like Estrella, when she is completely out of her depth f*** knows how to judge the tops, I’d say Estrella won that for me with Flor/Michael in the the mix, maybe Art but I don’t think she was as obvious winner of the challenge as the judges made out. Also gagged the spoilers have been completely wrong, Nicole was in the mix to be first out but other than that it’s a shot in the dark.
  10. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I just thought of who would eat as Gemma… Tamara Wall
  11. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    This is so Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain era coded and I live for that
  12. Not the Mariah Carey Snatch Game curse
  13. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Ar Gemma looms
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Christ this prison shite is utterly terminal
  15. Brand New Chanels sounds absolutely incredible I can’t wait!!
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Obsessed with Walford’s criminal justice system putting someone who accidentally knocked a kid over in the same prison and wing as a serial killer
  17. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Definitely with it only being 2 episodes, it begs the question of why even bother lmfao, see Chrissie in both her stints. She has no ties to the Square either other than Linda and why would she even care. Like yeah maybe she blames her for Mick but Christ we do not need to drag that utter dirge up again. And besides, she’s been in prison, why would she get out first thing and decide to terrorise Linda? Janine might be a villain but she’s way more complex than that. The whole point of Janine is exactly that, there’s so many layers, shes not some two dimensional hammed up villain who would turn up for a petty reason or a grudge. That seems strange to say of someone who killed two of her husbands, but it’s what makes her such a good character. Ricky even has the kid doesn’t he so it’s not even like she can just dump him on Linda or something. She’s one of my fave characters but they ruined her so much last time I don’t see what they can do in a small stint, compared to a longer stint where they could maybe do something to rebuild her, but it was almost Michelle level where it’s difficult to bring her back at all. When she just drives past the Vic and runs down Zoe 💜
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Short return confirmed for Janine
  19. Honestly I’m thinking it won’t really be two episodes it will just happen in episode 2 as in at the start or before the challenge. It makes sense to me now that it was a design challenge first, that’s something that Raven could just do for fun as a stunt and not be embarrassed at, whereas say a talent show or girl group I do think she runs the risk of bombing lol. I’d bet on her just not being in the workroom when episode starts then it turns out she’s the guest judge or a rotating judge.
  20. Aurora, Java and Makayla were the only good ones and even then, neither of them would have won most other design challenges and Makayla’s is kind of grading on a curve given how she flopped the CAN5 first design challenge and the back still looked shoddy and wasn’t the best construction. Jada’s was safe as f*** but she did that for season 3’s design challenge too basically. I think they’ve cast this season wrong, we have the likes of Nearah and Makayla for good TV but instead of Juice or Tiffany we surely could have had say Lady Boom Boom, Kiki Coe or Denim just so the looks challenge wouldn’t be quite so bad. Also may have saved Pythia from WIN-ELIM but I guess we’d still not get them for design in that case lol Jada must have caught Brooke burying a body or something bc there’s just no way💀
  21. Michael Marouli who smashed every single challenge acting like she’s under threat from HIGH-LOW-BTM-BTM-BTM-RUNNERUP is camp Definitely agree with the top 2, I’d have put Raven over Vybe personally but pretty much most of the cast did well. Tbf to Estrella idk what she could do with that hideous fabric compared to what some of the others got. I thought Coco should have been in the bottom personally. I like Flor’s idea but it was rough so I can see why she was. Also yes the tea has already been totally wrong, we knew episode 1 was non elim but it said it was a talent show and had a different top 2 so I’ll be interested to see if it was just not in the right order or bullshit entirely.
  22. It would be kinda fierce if they did it episode 5 and Pythia could have lowkey gone WIN-WIN-WIN-HIGH-ELIM or something v similar 💀 obviously depending what the missing challenge is other than Snatch Game, but any look challenge and most comedy challenges I think she could beat this cast.
  23. Fluffy Bidule absolutely f***ing devoured that Rusical and that runway was insane I see Daisy as the one to beat so far but Fluffy is my winner, absolutely love her drag. Margarette had no business being even near the bottom, I thought Azemylia could have been in the bottom but Holly is giving me absolutely nothing as well and Lana was comfortable the worst in the challenge.
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I thought this was absolutely awful, struggled to get through 2 episodes, maybe it just wasn’t my thing but didn’t enjoy it at all
  25. Now they’re saying Plane 4th, Q top 3 either way is kind of wild lmfao. Apparently the merge is Snatch Game, Rapping Roast and makeover, and Kori sends home Plane at the makeover. If that’s true god knows what challenges they’re doing in the brackets