Jump to content

Liаm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liаm

  1. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The ridiculous music in the background in the park had me f***ing howling, ok Hollyoaks
  2. Streets are saying Kori is 4th, please god not a Plane Jane win😭 I really thought they’d crown Kori, I think Luxx if not her hopefully.
  3. Malawite robbed because Holly White is besties with Nicki despite not knowing the words 💀 She was fairly bottom 2 but there’s no way she lost that.
  4. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    They’ve done a lot of work to make Lauren a much better character since being back, but this doesn’t really do anything for her. Her and Mark have more chemistry than Peter, and I don’t think her and Peter work, but there’s no need for a tired affair storyline and making her a hypocrite given how much she rags her dad for the same.
  5. Looks like the top 4 is Plane, Luxx, Q and Kori Kori and Luxx top 2 is about to be generational
  6. Raven randomly competes for two episodes apparently lmfao, it’s framed as a “kick up the ass” for the contestants basically 💀
  7. 01 Alaska 02 Angeria 03 Jinkx 04 Jimbo 05 Crystal 06 Monet 07 Kylie 08 Shea 09 Trixie 10 Chad 11 Ginger 12 Trinity Angeria I feel goes so underrated just because AS9 was shit and people thought Roxxxy should win. If any season had a couple crowning it should have been the kumbayah charity season lol I love Trixie outside the show, she’d be higher, but she isn’t that good at Drag Race lol. Trinity does f*** all for me even if she deserved to win AS4 overall.
  8. I mean with Jasmine, Dawn and Crystal on the cast probably not tbf but still 💀 I don’t see why they couldn’t do a Rusical though or even some kind of improv acting challenge. It’s such a weird mix of feeling like they picked the winner and built the season around her winning but they also weren’t arsed? The brackets kind of feels like they just pick someone to crown who could have already had a crown (Ginger) or is a huge fan fave (Crystal) then build the season as a TV show around others. And that’s not to say it even feels rigged for Crystal, she’s absolutely the right winner and nobody was really on her level of drag other than A’Keria who they always do dirty and Kennedy. Joey did have a massive glowup but there’s no way she deserved the win over Crystal. It’s just a really odd way to storyline and edit a season and it leaves a conclusion that isn’t at all satisfying. It’s one of those finales I’m just like oh cool that’s over lmfaooo
  9. The brackets are really just “this will do :)” compared to the rest of the season, why is there fresh challenges like the rappin’ roast and the interview lipsync then for a semi final they’re just like “tell your younger self a story :)” like a glorified mini challenge 💀
  10. I agree just a normal season is needed, probably a break too, but I unfortunately can’t see it, I think knowing they can just do a cute 5 episodes idk who would say yes to a full season now. I guess with a break as well it allows newer queens to come onto the main show and recent ones to have a break and be ready to come back.
  11. This is why Drag Race sometimes needs a little rigging or just like… a push in the right direction💀 just don’t do a girl group challenge and keep Pythia slaying everything else. Because I really don’t need to see Tiffany Ann Co do Snatch Game or Juice Boxx do a design chalenge. Canada kind of puts the reality TV before the drag which is fine but I think the wanted a big shock moment and kinda killed the season with it. Usually I think it’s dramatic to say that about one elimination but Pythia is just so on another level to anyone on this cast lmfso, like…. Wow ok we could have seen a Pythia design and instead we get a race to the bottom from a cast that pretty much all flopped a design challenge :’) I do like Aurora but she’s just not the most dynamic or exciting television or drag by any means.
  12. Crystal was the right winner but the Rate A Queen format in the merge kind of robbed her of any form of edit, because in getting both wins she was stripped of being a part of the Rate A Queen which formed the whole storyline of the merge, she felt barely there despite doing consistently well in every challenge she did. I think Joey winning the story hour challenge and Jasmine the talent show with Crystal high in both still sees her win but provides a bit more storyline for both Joey and Crystal.
  13. I’m utterly baffled, you cannot convince me that Makayla didn’t win that challenge like… what?! Pythia is very unlucky her one huge weakness came up now because she’s one of the best queens in all of Canada’s Drag Race, it sucks to see her go before the likes of Juice, Jada and Tiffany. Like yeah she was the worst but she still gave it a go. It’s just dampened me being arsed about the rest of the season now. Also I will never see what they see in Jada when they blow smoke up her ass at ANYTHING she does 😭
  14. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’d scream if that was it and she just like dies of an aneurysm at Lynne’s or something lmfao
  15. A’Keria could have burned Silky’s house down and threw the gumbo over her and I’m still on her side, that’s mother idc
  16. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    The thought of Lynne being unable to cope with anything in life without a Slater there to help her f***ing sends me every time
  17. She deserves 3 crowns for them playing in her face 3 times around now
  18. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Michelle Streep’s dazzling act in the pub cellar with Tommy today 😍
  19. Blu being a guest judge is frying me, I’d be disqualified on the spot if I had to take a critique about drag from her ns
  20. It’s disco songs that have mostly already been used lol Star Love by Cheryl Lynn The Boss by Diana Ross Main Event/Fight by Barbra Streisand Knock On Wood by Amiii Stewart Top 2 lipsync is MacArthur Park by Donna Summer
  21. The season trailer is definitely framing it as a fakeout
  22. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m kind of fascinated by how they’re going to do it, why do I feel like it will be sudden and petty and she just randomly dies of some sudden illness I am wondering if there’s more to it as Michelle did seem to be off screen for quite a while this year. Also I’m finding it funny that there’s this whole “oh no Ian might go to jail for 2 years” saga when we know he was in the flash forward.
  23. I like the actual brackets I think it works well and lets queens who otherwise wouldn’t shine a bit more, but the merge has been really off this year in particular imo. I don’t think the weird challenge last week helped, a talent show is fine but I feel like it should be Snatch Game or a Rusical as the other one. There was also no need to do a Rate A Queen twist here. It’s so obvious who they want to crown and that’s fine, but it’s almost like they’re so set on that that they are just phoning it in with the actual challenges etc. Idk if the season being a bit longer would help or hinder it, but say the brackets were a “qualifier” and maybe then we have say 5 or 6 episodes of a merge like a mini season, not just 2 and a finale, that might work better. But honestly I kinda just want a normal season back.
  24. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    It’s one thing for a character to written out or need a refresh or not work but I don’t think they ever need to kill off a legacy character of a big family just because the actress wanted time off. Like if they’d done an issue based storyline and done something good with it, fine, but bc it seems very sudden I’m sure she’ll just be ran over or something random. Not that I think Michelle Ryan could carry a story like that but with the material she’s been given you can hardly blame her for the storyline. I do wonder if there’s more to it bc Zoe did kind of suddenly vanish and has barely been on screen for a while.
  25. Liаm posted a post in a topic in Television
    Absolutely crazy. I know the character isn’t as great as say Pat, Abi or Ronnie and Roxy by ANY stretch, but is a very similar short sighted decision. As a character alone she isn’t much, but given she’s part of the Slaters she will always slot in and realistically she’s not a character like Martin for example who would never leave his family, she would easily just swan off and come back down the line. To close that off just because she wanted some time off is inconceivable. Plus they spent so much time building her back up and whilst it was a disaster, an epic fail, I can’t fathom Wadey just killing her off instead of trying to right the wrong or refreshing the character. Also I just know Jessie is fuming 💀