Jump to content

Maestro

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maestro

  1. Number 67 is missing from the global chart. Could be Arctic Monkeys. Doesn’t explain the UK chart tho
  2. Seems very possible (likely) that Man I Need could be the #1 song of the whole year imo. Guess we’ll see what Harry Styles has to offer soon.
  3. New post 2016 peak for Trap Queen. Would have to verify with Kworb it’s all time peak
  4. Out of this week's entries, three have made previous year end lists - two of which were last year with 'People Watching' (#50) and 'Just Keep Watching' (#96). 'Sweater Weather' has made two previous year ends, having been #81 in 2022 and #85 in 2023. It was also very close in 2021. 'One Dance' is now the highest track on the Spotify YTD not on the OCC list at #55, closely followed by 'Boys Don't Cry' at #61. Would guess both have a decent chance of making it here next week. 'Turn the Lights Off' has now charted on audio streaming, but 'People Watching' joins 'Mystical Magical', 'Seventeen Going Under' and 'A Bar Song (Tipsy)' as songs on the YTD yet to chart on audio streaming this year. 'LV Sandals' dropped out the audio streaming chart this week so every song to have charted on audio streaming for all three weeks is on the YTD.
  5. Guess it would be on total sales during the year. Not sure if they would aggregate albums and singles sales tho
  6. First day at #1? Maybe Olivia not getting that 15th week
  7. The version of Karma with her on was much worse (and also only more popular than the original for one week). In the case of boy’s a liar, the version with her was both better (imo) and more popular.
  8. Yes, kinda surprised it hasn’t happened. PinkPantheress put a tweet out last week complaining when Stateside debuted on Billboard without Zara being credited initially.
  9. In answer to the question I posed last week Most Weeks at #1 on UK Spotify #1 Wham! - Last Christmas: 23 weeks #2 Alex Warren - Ordinary: 18 weeks #3 Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla: One Dance: 14 weeks #3 Olivia Dean - Man I Need: 14 weeks #5 Noah Kahan - Stick Season: 12 weeks #5 Tones and I - Dance Monkey: 12 weeks #5 Dave & Central Cee - Sprinter: 12 weeks #8 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso: 11 weeks #8 Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss: 11 weeks #8 Drake - God's Plan: 11 weeks #11 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You: 10 weeks #11 Post Malone feat. 21 Savage - rockstar: 10 weeks #11 DaBaby feat. Roddy Ricch - ROCKSTAR: 10 weeks Worth noting that Shape of You had 16 and Despacito 14 when combined with remixes. Olivia looking very likely to move into third outright this week, on top of having lost four weeks at #1 to Christmas songs, taking its total without them to 18 (most likely 19 after this week). Other notable songs which lost weeks at #1 to Christmas songs: Stick Season (3) - 15 weeks at #1 without Christmas songs Dance Monkey (1) - 13 weeks at #1 without Christmas songs Easy On Me (4) - 12 weeks at #1 without Christmas songs That's So True (4) - 12 weeks at #1 without Christmas songs
  10. Maestro posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not impressed with the Papaoutai appearance. Also not sure when it changed but Sabrina is now credited on Life of a Showgirl
  11. Boys Don’t Cry #44!! Come on OCC
  12. Boys Don’t Cry #51 on Spotify!
  13. Can see on Kworb surely?
  14. Have we got the list of most days/weeks at #1 on Spotify. Olivia about to claim her 14th week I think?
  15. Not a new peak
  16. Poor 'How It's Done' being the only non-Christmas song outside the top 40 not to climb this week. 'LV Sandals' is the only song to have charted on audio streaming in both weeks and not be in the YTD. 'A Bar Song (Tipsy)', 'Turn the Lights Off' are joined by 'Mystical Magical' and 'Seventeen Going Under' as songs on the YTD which are yet to chart on audio streaming this year. 'Ok Love You Bye', 'Silver Springs' and 'Piano Man' join 'The Hardest Part', 'Baby Steps' and 'I've Seen It' as songs that could make a year end without having ever made the weekly top 100, Olivia Dean now has 12 songs on the list. Out of the 19 entries this week, eight of them have made at least one year end before, seven made last year's plus 'Should I Stay or Should I Go' which was #19 in 1991 (but missed out in 1982. The other 11 have never made a year end list before, although I was amazed to see that 'Purple Rain' missed out in 1984. 'Sweater Weather' (#51) and 'One Dance' (#57) are the highest two songs on the Spotify YTD not on the list, although both have charted on audio streaming.
  17. Maestro posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not sure if mentioned yet but BPI have upgraded their website
  18. Man I Need must be approaching record days/weeks at #1
  19. Not sure Heroes makes it this week tbh. Hopefully the Cure but I suspect they have a terrible premium ratio
  20. Spotify #183 (RE) t.A.T.u - All the Things She Said Didn’t realise this had charted before. Would be in favour of a resurgence
  21. Maestro posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Did Meat Loaf not get three?
  22. I would guess Ed Sheeran holds the record
  23. Maestro posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Can’t Get You Out of My Head was #1 when I was born, and also her best imo. Although Spinning Around is a close second. XMAS is easily the worst I’m afraid. On a Night Like This is my favourite song of hers but looks like that only peaked at #2.
  24. I mean I disagree with the Police being reset but whatever, at least justice was done for Diana and nice to see Starry Eyed too The Cure and She & Him still robbed however
  25. This should be 2016