Everything posted by Catwoman
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Put the words "chance" and "fat" in the right order on both counts.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Not at all. There wasn't a lot major in his schedule for the week of the volcano. Mostly performances, interviews and other bits and pieces for satellite and online channels with very low viewing figures. Everything he was due to do in that week was either crammed into two afternoons or rescheduled (except the National Lottery show that of course can't be rescheduled) such as the Lorraine Kelly show which was rescheduled from Thursday to Monday. The Justin Lee Collins show (to be broadcast at the end of May - last show of the series) was added at the last minute. It wasn't until after he recorded the JLC show that the Jonathan Ross show was confirmed, and that was nothing to do with his people but down to someone associated with JR being in the JLC studio audience and confirming to JR that he would make a good guest. Adam flew back into the UK for a day on his way back from Europe to the US specifically for the JR show. With the exception of JR and, to a lesser extent, two other shows of which one is yet to be broadcast, his schedule here has been absurd compared to what has been arranged for him in other countries he has been in over the last couple of months. The reaction in sales on Saturday and Sunday to his appearance on the JR show should have told his UK people something but they are still insisting that it was down to all the other promotion too and continue to plead all sorts of ridiculous excuses. Whatever. Been there, done that. I noticed Amy's album shooting up the HMV and Amazon charts over the past couple of days. It has been having some TV advertising this week. I can't say I expected them to be anything else. There's a pattern with these young girl duos.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
That's a shame. I don't think it's the strongest of songs but it looked as if it would be doing better than that. Yes. She opens and closes her hands making starry signals and occasionally she punches the air. Not to mention the times she looks up to the sky/ceiling/lights and she also, every now and then, bounces onto her toes. Fantastic performer! ANL is doing well on other download sites too though. It's going up on other download sites though which dragged it into the top 40 a couple of weeks ago when it was lounging at around 60-70 on itunes so who knows? I agree it deserves top 5, at least. I went to a talk a few months ago on how to screw up promotional campaigns in the entertainment industry. I wish I was going to that talk now. I could use Adam Lambert's UK promotions team as a case study.
-
New Release Schedule (Physical) : Monday 10 May
Some schedules say 12th, some say 5th. It's listed as a physical release but so was FYE which then turned out to be digital only.
-
TOTP 2 80's special
I like Spandau Ballet. It's Duran Duran I can't get my head around.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Very kind of you to take time out of your pressing schedule, Mr Clegg, to comment on this week's chart predictions.
- Sunday Chart Predictions
-
UK General Election 2010 thread
How do you work that one out? All I've been hearing all evening from Brown, Campbell, etc, is what a better state this country is in than it was 13 years ago. There was improvement in the Blair years but Brown and his retrogressive policies not only created an economic bad dream that the international crisis turned into a nightmare and made a huge contribution to the general problems in society today.
-
Over The Rainbow
Tamzin was in musical theatre before she was on television. I like your logic, though it doesn't always work out that way. Lauren is head and shoulders above the others vocally and looks the part far more than the only other one who's anywhere near her - Steph. I don't get the judges' fascination with Danielle's acting. It's basically blinking, looking sidewards and flapping her arms against her hips.