Jump to content

ElectroPaul

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectroPaul

  1. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It would be amazing if Danceteria was top 10 by friday.
  2. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'm also hoping Natalie can remain top 10 for the rest of the week.
  3. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'm here for a Dolly Top 2. I hope 9 to 5 gets the #1 but Jolene is just as a worthy #1.
  4. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I agree
  5. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Amazing news for Good Life & Like A Prayer.
  6. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in Television
    Oh brilliant, it deserves it.
  7. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in Television
    Great series, I binged it all the day it came out.
  8. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ooh that shall be interesting
  9. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    It’s a great track, definitely an album highlight.
  10. I’m really looking forward to the new album, I like this.
  11. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Amazing for Confessions II 🥳
  12. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It would be nice to see Confessions II go silver this week.
  13. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Please let Mr Brightside miss the top 40
  14. It's back on August 4th. I will miss Rodger not hosting.
  15. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in Television
    I can't wait for this
  16. Those were the days
  17. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    That would be the dream
  18. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It will be interesting to see Madonna's sales this week as Warner have spent a lot on this campaign, a few of the variants you could only purchase if you live in the US.
  19. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yeah, I haven't got mine yet
  20. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Oh yes, totally forgot about that lol
  21. Aw gutted for Jessie but still an amazing result
  22. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    C'mon Jane
  23. Love this track, it's her best release in years
  24. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Brilliant that Dracula is possibly top 20 by friday, great track and brilliant for Madonna too.
  25. ElectroPaul posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Here's hoping Popular goes Top 10 this week.