Jump to content

Liam.k.

Chart Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liam.k.

  1. Been busy but I’ve made a start on my rate, going to work on it next couple of days.
  2. Results Kids Password Bittersweet Goodbye
  3. Liam.k. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Out of Reach is my favourite Gabrielle song, often listen to it but didn’t have any idea it was doing so well! I see on Spotify it’s 120m+ ahead of Dreams.
  4. #22! Shame it couldn’t hold Top 20, which it could have done without the Taylor Swift deluxe, but I’m happy to see it with a new peak. Higher than Bring Your Love!
  5. Offer Nissim remix (not yet on streaming, just YouTube):
  6. Looks like this happened based on the clips!
  7. Can you watch live in UK?
  8. Spotify playlist of MTV award performances (it says VMAs but there’s EMA performances in there too): Nice to have somewhere to watch the Madonna/Britney/Christina performances as it’s always being taken down on YouTube.
  9. Thanks Jay! ❤️ missed out on the previous ones so I wasn’t letting it slip through my fingers this time!
  10. Purchased! I loved this album so much, long overdue a relisten!
  11. #2 on New Music Friday UK!
  12. Liam.k. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Miley? Performing?
  13. They’ve released three CDs like they did for the Kylie collab, I imagine physicals won’t be quite as strong but maybe streaming can counteract that?
  14. Liam.k. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Big thanks to Laura and Toby for all you’ve done for the forum, I think your efforts are why the forum has lasted for so long and I totally appreciate the frustration of putting effort in and it feeling like not always being reciprocated. I think discussion around Pink will benefit from being in the Pop forum and hope to see you both continuing to share you passion for Pink there.
  15. Shame Madonna/Charli XCX is coming to block Taylor!!
  16. Intrigued by the alternative version of The Promise, I’m guessing it’s the same production but with different verses? The final version definitely sounds like it’s parts of different songs pieced together. Can’t imagine they’ll get rid of Sarah’s iconic verse though. Maybe Kimberley will have more vocals? Can anyone share the full tracking list? I can’t see it on the iTunes link.
  17. Oh I love that! Sarah’s “I remember living that dream” is such a moment, perhaps overlooked by the iconic moments of Something New, The Promise etc. I’d love to hear a version with her on lead vocals.
  18. Yeah the album absolutely stands up on its own but if this is the way that an album era can continue beyond the album release in the streaming era, then I’m happy.
  19. Plus Santa Baby will probably cross 1m, assuming it just missed out last Christmas.
  20. I think it’s almost guaranteed now. I think Madonna hinted at further editions of the album in the Graham Norton special too. Wonder what other artists could feature on a remix album? I’d say Addison Rae was a very likely contender.