Everything posted by Liam.k.
-
Kylie Minogue ● The Singles Rate (2026)
Been busy but I’ve made a start on my rate, going to work on it next couple of days.
-
Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
- Light Years ● survivor round 4
Results Kids Password Bittersweet Goodbye- 2026 BPI Certifications
Out of Reach is my favourite Gabrielle song, often listen to it but didn’t have any idea it was doing so well! I see on Spotify it’s 120m+ ahead of Dreams.- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
#22! Shame it couldn’t hold Top 20, which it could have done without the Taylor Swift deluxe, but I’m happy to see it with a new peak. Higher than Bring Your Love!- Bring Your Love (with Sabrina Carpenter) ● 1st single
Offer Nissim remix (not yet on streaming, just YouTube):- Fever ● album discussion
- iTunes, Streaming & YouTube
- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Looks like this happened based on the clips!- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Can you watch live in UK?- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Spotify playlist of MTV award performances (it says VMAs but there’s EMA performances in there too): Nice to have somewhere to watch the Madonna/Britney/Christina performances as it’s always being taken down on YouTube.- Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)
Thanks Jay! ❤️ missed out on the previous ones so I wasn’t letting it slip through my fingers this time!- Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)
Purchased! I loved this album so much, long overdue a relisten!- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
#2 on New Music Friday UK!- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
- Friday Chart Predictions
Miley? Performing?- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
They’ve released three CDs like they did for the Kylie collab, I imagine physicals won’t be quite as strong but maybe streaming can counteract that?- The P!nk forum is closing
Big thanks to Laura and Toby for all you’ve done for the forum, I think your efforts are why the forum has lasted for so long and I totally appreciate the frustration of putting effort in and it feeling like not always being reciprocated. I think discussion around Pink will benefit from being in the Pop forum and hope to see you both continuing to share you passion for Pink there.- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Shame Madonna/Charli XCX is coming to block Taylor!!- Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Intrigued by the alternative version of The Promise, I’m guessing it’s the same production but with different verses? The final version definitely sounds like it’s parts of different songs pieced together. Can’t imagine they’ll get rid of Sarah’s iconic verse though. Maybe Kimberley will have more vocals? Can anyone share the full tracking list? I can’t see it on the iTunes link.- Kylie Minogue to perform at 2026 AFL Grand Final - CONFIRMED!
- Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Oh I love that! Sarah’s “I remember living that dream” is such a moment, perhaps overlooked by the iconic moments of Something New, The Promise etc. I’d love to hear a version with her on lead vocals.- Confessions II ● 15th album
Yeah the album absolutely stands up on its own but if this is the way that an album era can continue beyond the album release in the streaming era, then I’m happy.- XMAS ● Amazon Music Original
Plus Santa Baby will probably cross 1m, assuming it just missed out last Christmas.- Confessions II ● 15th album
I think it’s almost guaranteed now. I think Madonna hinted at further editions of the album in the Graham Norton special too. Wonder what other artists could feature on a remix album? I’d say Addison Rae was a very likely contender. - Light Years ● survivor round 4