Everything posted by Liam.k.
-
Tate McRae - TBA
That’s what I thought! 😂 oh well, save us from the beige in the charts, Tate, I beg of you!
-
Fever ● album discussion ● 25 years
I think it's a decent effort for the 25th anniversary - sure, not having a double vinyl with all the bonus songs on is a big missed opportunity, but to get bonus material at all is a huge rarity for Kylie. Still holding out hope that we'll get some sort of B-sides/unreleased songs collection for the 40th anniversary next year. The 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' vinyl is a nice touch. I can't see it making the Top 100 though, not with it released when the Christmas songs will be dominating - maybe if it was earlier in the year as the song was already averaging 2.3k a week as of January 2024 and will probably be higher now.
-
Light Years ● survivor round 4
'Koocachoo' 'Kids' went too early, the live performances don't hold a candle to the studio version so it's not tainted it at all for me.
-
Fever • 25th Anniversary Album Rate •
09 More More More 10 Love At First Sight 10 Can’t Get You Out Of My Head 07 Fever 06 Give It To Me 09 Fragile 09 Come Into My World 11 In Your Eyes 08 Dancefloor 09 Love Affair 08 Your Love 08 Burning Up 07 Whenever You Feel Like It (Special Edition Bonus Track) 10 Tightrope (Australian Bonus Track) 08 Boy (USA Bonus Track) 10 Butterfly (USA Bonus Track) 09 Good Like That (Japan Bonus Track) 08 Baby (Japan Bonus Track) 08 Rendezvous at Sunset (Asia Bonus Track)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/10/26
This, the tone of his voice really grates and I find the whole thing nauseatingly slushy, I can see why it’s catchy but foreseeing it at the top of the charts for weeks on end has completely put me off before it’s even got there.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Now on 298,755 so nearly 12k yesterday- based on other totals posted in this thread it seems to be getting similar amount of streams each day, no doubt helped by the two Spotify playlists it’s on. Obviously not massive numbers but it’s doing better than These Alarms and not far off the radio edit of Love Sensation.
-
Kylie Minogue ● The Singles Rate (2026)
Been busy but I’ve made a start on my rate, going to work on it next couple of days.
-
Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
- Light Years ● survivor round 4
Results Kids Password Bittersweet Goodbye- 2026 BPI Certifications
Out of Reach is my favourite Gabrielle song, often listen to it but didn’t have any idea it was doing so well! I see on Spotify it’s 120m+ ahead of Dreams.- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
#22! Shame it couldn’t hold Top 20, which it could have done without the Taylor Swift deluxe, but I’m happy to see it with a new peak. Higher than Bring Your Love!- Bring Your Love (with Sabrina Carpenter) ● 1st single
Offer Nissim remix (not yet on streaming, just YouTube):- Fever ● album discussion ● 25 years
- iTunes, Streaming & YouTube
- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Looks like this happened based on the clips!- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Can you watch live in UK?- Madonna leads VMA nominations + performance
Spotify playlist of MTV award performances (it says VMAs but there’s EMA performances in there too): Nice to have somewhere to watch the Madonna/Britney/Christina performances as it’s always being taken down on YouTube.- Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)
Thanks Jay! ❤️ missed out on the previous ones so I wasn’t letting it slip through my fingers this time!- Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)
Purchased! I loved this album so much, long overdue a relisten!- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
#2 on New Music Friday UK!- Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
- Friday Chart Predictions
Miley? Performing?- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
They’ve released three CDs like they did for the Kylie collab, I imagine physicals won’t be quite as strong but maybe streaming can counteract that?- The P!nk forum is closing
Big thanks to Laura and Toby for all you’ve done for the forum, I think your efforts are why the forum has lasted for so long and I totally appreciate the frustration of putting effort in and it feeling like not always being reciprocated. I think discussion around Pink will benefit from being in the Pop forum and hope to see you both continuing to share you passion for Pink there.- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Shame Madonna/Charli XCX is coming to block Taylor!! - Light Years ● survivor round 4