Everything posted by briancfc
-
The Reytons - A Love Letter To A Broken Town
Surprised there isn't already a thread on this album. it went to number one 2 weeks ago, their second number one album. This album went to the top of the charts, despite no radio play. Can't be many albums that have done that. On the album, I think it's brilliant, shocked they ain't getting radio play considering some of the garbage that does. Brilliant acheivement from the band.
-
DMA’S - DMA'S
I think there new albium is their weakest yet. Not a fan, and have had a few lsitens now.
-
The Rolling Stones - Foreign Tongues
New album is quite simple magnificent. Incredible band and people.
-
Courteeners - God Bless The Band - The Very Best Of Courteeners
These new Courteeners songs are awful. The ones where you will skip or when played live go to the bar or toilet.
-
Music Podcasts
Does anyone listen to music podcasts, if so can you reccommend some. Can be anything music related.
-
Fred again.. - USB 2.0
Seen Mike Skinner, Fred Again & Underworld doing this mashup live. So decided to make it. Weak Become Heroes vs Born Slippy. The Streets x Underworld
-
Calvin Harris & Kasabian - Release the Pressure
Absolute ear rape. No way anyone can think this is good.
-
Will Atkinson & Barthezz - On The Move
It's bad, very bad, very very bad.
-
Calvin Harris & Kasabian - Release the Pressure
R.I.P Kasabian. A once great band.
-
Luke Combs - The Way I Am
My Kinda Saturday Night will be a massive hit. Great song for Djs that one.
-
Peggy Gou - D.A.N.C.E (From F1 Movie)
Sounds like I'm on holiday on some sunny island. Nice
-
Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
AWFUL, some things are best left alone.
-
Wet Leg - moisturizer
Liking it also, great lyircs.
-
Calvin Harris - SMOKE THE PAIN AWAY
Easily his worst track ever,
-
House
Buzzing-Artists Gadjo Feat. Alexandra Prince - So Many Times
-
House
What's your favourite house music tracks. Below is a few of mines. Marshall Jefferson x Solardo - Move Your Body (Animated Video) [Ultra Music] Shined On Me Duke - So In Love With You (Full Intention 12" Mix) 1997 (19) Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up And Dance - YouTube
-
Confidence Man & Eliza Rose - I Heart You
I think this is Confidence mans worse track by a long shot.
-
Sam Fender - People Watching
If there's a better album out this year I can't wait to hear it. This album is brilliant.
-
The Lathums - Matter Does Not Define
Unless you've no other options, why would anyone choose to listen to radio 1.
-
Pete Tong - Ibiza Classics (10th Anniversary Collection)
The Rhythm of the Night remix is absolutely awful, makes a brilliant song sound horrible. One of the worse remixes I've ever heard.
-
D.O.D feat. NORTH - Wrap Yourself Around Me
Decent tune this, thanks for posting.
-
Armin van Buuren & Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith
The preview was bad enough, no desire to hear any more of that.
-
Self Esteem - A Complicated Woman
Same , I really like it also.
-
Nathan Dawe & Abi Flynn – Here In Your Arms
Not a bad song, but can't see it being played much out and about, will dissapear very quicky. Can't see me ading it to any playlist.
-
Dance Track of the Week
Armin van Buuren x Ben Hemsley x Lucy Pullin - Is It Beautiful? Easy choice.