Jump to content

briancfc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by briancfc

  1. Surprised there isn't already a thread on this album. it went to number one 2 weeks ago, their second number one album. This album went to the top of the charts, despite no radio play. Can't be many albums that have done that. On the album, I think it's brilliant, shocked they ain't getting radio play considering some of the garbage that does. Brilliant acheivement from the band.
  2. I think there new albium is their weakest yet. Not a fan, and have had a few lsitens now.
  3. New album is quite simple magnificent. Incredible band and people.
  4. These new Courteeners songs are awful. The ones where you will skip or when played live go to the bar or toilet.
  5. briancfc posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Does anyone listen to music podcasts, if so can you reccommend some. Can be anything music related.
  6. Seen Mike Skinner, Fred Again & Underworld doing this mashup live. So decided to make it. Weak Become Heroes vs Born Slippy. The Streets x Underworld
  7. Absolute ear rape. No way anyone can think this is good.
  8. It's bad, very bad, very very bad.
  9. R.I.P Kasabian. A once great band.
  10. briancfc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    My Kinda Saturday Night will be a massive hit. Great song for Djs that one.
  11. Sounds like I'm on holiday on some sunny island. Nice
  12. AWFUL, some things are best left alone.
  13. Liking it also, great lyircs.
  14. Easily his worst track ever,
  15. briancfc posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Buzzing-Artists Gadjo Feat. Alexandra Prince - So Many Times
  16. briancfc posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    What's your favourite house music tracks. Below is a few of mines. Marshall Jefferson x Solardo - Move Your Body (Animated Video) [Ultra Music] Shined On Me Duke - So In Love With You (Full Intention 12" Mix) 1997 (19) Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up And Dance - YouTube
  17. I think this is Confidence mans worse track by a long shot.
  18. If there's a better album out this year I can't wait to hear it. This album is brilliant.
  19. Unless you've no other options, why would anyone choose to listen to radio 1.
  20. The Rhythm of the Night remix is absolutely awful, makes a brilliant song sound horrible. One of the worse remixes I've ever heard.
  21. Decent tune this, thanks for posting.
  22. The preview was bad enough, no desire to hear any more of that.
  23. Same , I really like it also.
  24. Not a bad song, but can't see it being played much out and about, will dissapear very quicky. Can't see me ading it to any playlist.
  25. Armin van Buuren x Ben Hemsley x Lucy Pullin - Is It Beautiful? Easy choice.