Everything posted by Sacred3
- Ghost - Out now
- Ghost - Out now
-
Club Disco ● album discussion
I guess no Club Disco reissue
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Hope the remixes spring it up a little more
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
I find the charts incredibly frustrating these days. They don't seem to represent real taste or what people are genuinely buying and listening to anymore. Instead, they often reflect whichever songs are going viral on TikTok and being used in countless videos, which then drives streams and chart positions. It's a shame because so many genuine artists and great records are being overlooked. Sometimes I honestly wonder if it's time to scrap the charts altogether, because they no longer feel like a true reflection of the music people actually love.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope a deluxe comes and variant front covers too! I smell a number 1 maybe?
- Ghost - Out now
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
Top 3 but I can see a number 1!!!
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
It’s a new song starting with G and the album presale. The new era is finally starting.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
A number 1 album is deserved ❤️
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I am going to imagine for now that they are announcing a new remix for Overload...........so if it is the album, i'll be surprised.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
The single seems to have done quite well compared to the last few. I did not expect the big views on both Spotify and Youtube. Nice to see it at number 1 on Dannii's Spotify. I would like to see the remixes drop soon + a live performance of this Dannii and Natalie.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I hope this is juciy as f and what the fans have been waiting for. It is time!
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I think something is going to happen. They uploaded Yellow to their socials and cleaned out their Insta accounts.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
They need to be slapped
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Whenever I have spoken to non-Dannii fans, the songs most people can name are only: This is it Love and kisses All I wanna do I begin to wonder Put the needle on it 'The trance song she had' / who do you love now Never heard the other singles ever mentioned.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
I hope some amazing remixes are coming. As well as some physicals sor the single.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I think the next single will drop late Oct or November. Anyone have a hunch? And i feel that's when the new album campaign will start. these recent singles will be treated as singles to keep the fans fed.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
I feel this song has got more attention than the last few singles.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
1# Aussie iTunes chart 3# Aussie iTunes chart At the moment
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Number 4 on Itunes AU
-
Kylie and Dannii banner
Can we update the banner to a pic of both Dannii and Kylie? Come on now 🤨
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
This is to to to to to GOOD! The best thing Dannii has brought out in years, and I love this sound for her. I always loved it when she did not work with Ian, and venutres out with other people where she shines (RIVA, JCA, Roger Sanchez, Xenomania). No shade! Welcome back DISCO!
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
More of a sneak peak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGmGXMhIPjI&t=17s
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
You can hear the full song, not the Dannii version, on the Rogue Traders latest album. The song is called - To the disco.