Everything posted by Sacred3
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Dirty Dirty Disco by Dannii and Rogue Traders is out 10.09.26 Time to put the needle on it!
-
Girl ● album discussion
If it had a big package like Neon Nights + Sign in a few stores maybe? What a shame but :(
-
Girl ● album discussion
I hate that her best album did not get the success it deserved
-
Club Disco ● album discussion
I need Do you believe me now on streaming + Feel like I do. Do you believe me now would have been a killer single
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I guess nothing is going to drop this month either 🤷🏽♀️
-
Modern Love (New Track)
Would not surprise me if they scrap this too!🤨
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Streaming has ruined things these days. In Oz, it is a little easier to chart. Neon Nights went from 25# back in the day to 17#. That's what I meant sorry.
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Uk probably. Australia is way easier to chart
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Club disco getting a top 20 charting in Australia and Uk would be fabulous
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Apart from some dud tracks, Girl is her best album production and vocally. As well as artistically
-
Club Disco ● album discussion
I hope it is a label that makes amazing varients and pushes it both in Australia and the UK.
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
I agree and it's all a complete joke! At least drop singles or something?
-
Club Disco ● album discussion
It's not an album I visit often, but a few gems on there. Any Dannii release is exciting I guess
-
Love & Kisses • album discussion
She's never really kept the singles alive from Love and Kisses to Get in to you. Would love to hear Get in to you, Success, Jump to the beat, and This is the way live.
-
Girl ● album discussion
How I would have loved a mega re-issue of this album where it charts in the top 20 at least in the UK. If only .....
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
It 100% deserves to be Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Her best single to date for me
-
Weeds - 08.04.2025 - A09S02
It is past 900,000. Not long till 1 million bitches !
-
Weeds - 08.04.2025 - A09S02
Getting Weeds to 1 million on Spotify has been restarted by Sugababe fan accounts.
-
Modern Love (New Track)
Performed again Modern Love live
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
I wonder when the next Dannii single will drop?
-
Modern Love (New Track)
They performed Modern Love again at Soho house the other day.
-
Modern Love (New Track)
I highly doubt it. New albums get extremely lost with all the Christmas trash that comes out. Maybe I’m wrong, but I doubt the Babes would release their second official album together during a dud period. The Lost Tapes was a gift to the fans and not a proper release.
-
Modern Love (New Track)
The Babes performed a new song at a recent festival called Modern Love. They said it’s a track from their new album. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaGtrFNyXIN/?igsh=MXZlaHMyMG5xcjVzcw==
-
Discuss the Kylie/Dannii song you are listening to
Tightrope - Kylie You wont forget about me - Dannii
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
Apparently Heidi is doing a few gigs at Pizza Express and will be performing Push the Button as part of a promotional campaign they’re running to launch a new ice‑cream product.