Jump to content

Sacred3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sacred3

  1. So in love with yourself would have been an amazing anthem as we all know someone like this! Plus the video could have been amazing!
  2. I wish Neon Nights had a brand new cover and the words were in GOLD metallic to symbolize its Gold status.
  3. I am curious what people would have picked, and not so much on if it saved the GIRL album as we know that campaign was garbage!
  4. Moving up is awful! I would take that and if it moves dub it off the album and replace it with other songs made at that time.
  5. What should have been a single from Dannii's GIRL? Past Singles: All I wanna do Everything I wanted Disremembrance Coconut (Australia only)
  6. Girl are performing tomorrow night! :heart: :heart:
  7. Is Geri still doing the white clothing thing?
  8. And to register their vinyl as I hear if you activate the code it counts as two sales.
  9. I never saw the show, but so good to see Dannii album tracks make the cut. I hope they use more on I kissed a girl!
  10. I am hoping people remember to stream the album as playing the cd/cassette/ vinyl on the loop won't count .
  11. I am loving she is making an effort with Neon Nights, and I really hope it charts top 15 in Australia (and hope in the uk too). That would be a nice little gift for her. It's a missed opportunity she did not do a minnie show called 'Neon Nights' in the UK and Australia.
  12. Alot of people I know, who are anti Minogue, actually have said they really like this song from Dannii. Some even heard it on the radio, which I have yet to hear it.
  13. I mean, 1# uk and 3# in AU ITUNES is a good effort. It was nice to enjoy the buzz a few days (as I was assuming it would be a few hours of top10 and a fall). I hope the remixes push it.
  14. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    A new single and music video Sold out O2 show would be amazing! (Complete with costume changes / dancers/ lights and the whole shebang) The Lost Tapes on Vinyl, CD, and Cassette. One Touch to hit platinum ( I wish ) More and more recognition from music industry and public Girls enjoying themselves A super supportive record label that goes above and beyond for the girls
  15. I wonder when there will be an update on the Vinyl (and hopefully CD and Cassettes) release?
  16. I am hoping they have done more songs together.
  17. They got more confidence that's for sure, and I am so glad they are dancing now.
  18. I wish they did another Sydney show since it SOLD OUT!
  19. Spice and Spice world was perfection! Forever: 1. Holler 2. Let Love Lead The Way 3. Right Back at ya 4. Double A side - Tell Me Why Double and If you wanna have some fun
  20. I want you back and Word up were her only good songs. The rest of her stuff, well for me, was cheap and awful!
  21. I wanted a Spice up your life kinda comeback song. Headlines is just so forgettable, and the music video is beyond tacky (esp Posh and Geri in it).
  22. I did not want them to go solo, and to this day think their solo stuff is terrible (but some good singles here and there). They are better and stronger as a group.
  23. YES!!!!!! A Forever medley would be lovely. Scrap the awful We Are Family song crap and do FOREVER!
  24. 138# Australia Where is it at in the UK at the moment? Good to see it in the top 2 on Dannii's Spotify (No new song of hers in the last few years has done that).