Everything posted by Sacred3
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
I was there and her pitch, and hitting the notes, were shockingly bad
-
Story ● album track
Always said this should have been a single over Tension
-
Light Up ● new single
Cute song but nothing special.
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
Sweet 7 always felt like a desperate, trend‑chasing attempt to push the brand back on top after the previous two albums didn’t land the way they hoped. The Babes didn’t write on it, so it lacked their signature sound and identity . It ended up feeling like a faceless pop record that anyone could have released. Honestly, it has the same energy as something cheap and generic that Rita O or Paris Hilton would put out.
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
One of the worst songs he wrote too
-
Sugababes nominated for best music video Shook
Who won it in the end?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
More pictures posted by Moot's on Insta in the studio. I hope she's busy giving hints.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I agree with people that I don't think an album will arrive this year. I can see maybe 2-3 singles this year?
-
Weeds Nominated for Ivor Novello Award
What are the chances of them winning? I don't know the other songs.
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
You are wrong. It was being discussed on the Danniimusic forum at the time thank you very much!
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
It’s been a messy campaign. Honestly, the issues seem to stem from the the girls — problems with Polydor, management, Whitney, BMG, and others. It’s hard to ignore how consistently the drama follows.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
almost 3 months later and nothing
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Same as these singles were in the top 5 during the week: Put the needle on it was number 2 You wont forget about me was 3 So under pressure was was 9 Dont wanna lose this feeling was number 3 Cant remember the rest
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
I remember Neon Nights was number 3 in the midweeks thoughtout the week , but fell to 8. While top 10 is amazing, we were all bummed it fell.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Yeah, it's really insane and been many many years. I would say the fans have been beyond patient.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
The wait for this album is really getting silly now
-
PinkPantheress x Sugababes - Nice to Know You
Of all their new songs, this has hung arounf for ages in their top 10 on Spotify
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Could they reset the campaign and just make the recent singles bonus tracks on the album?
-
Sugababes - The Lost Tapes (8th "studio" album)
I hope they repress this album.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Mutya now doing some baking show thing
-
Weeds - 08.04.2025 - A09S02
829,448 as of 2.2.26
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
We alwats do this and hold on to that one bit of hope.......... then nothing. I would not be surprised if nothing comes of The Masked Singer UK (Please be wrong).
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
What the f*** is going on with this album campaign? These girls are cursed with never getting shit right or dead ends
-
Weeds - 08.04.2025 - A09S02
Can someone please tell me what the stream counts are for Weeds on Spotify ?
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
Hopefully someone will put all the Dannii bits together on YouTube. They really made out she was one of the main cast. Hmmmmm