Everything posted by Sacred3
-
We Could Be the One ● Single from “I Kissed a Boy” TV series
It’s the perfect show tune and sounds like one but better. It’s not meant to be a radio sounding hit single , so I hope people remember that. It’s a great song!
-
We Could Be the One ● Single from “I Kissed a Boy” TV series
What do we think of the new song?
-
We Could Be the One ● Single from “I Kissed a Boy” TV series
Please let it be Calvin HARRIS...................Dream on I know!
-
We Could Be the One ● Single from “I Kissed a Boy” TV series
There was a small clip of the song on This Morning. It looks like this is the only song she’s recorded and there’s nothing more!
-
Sugababes 2023 Concerts - Your Ideal Set List
Just to name a few - In the middle Shape Run for cover (mnek cover) Summer of 69 Metal Heart Drum No can do Denial Never gonna dance again (come on girls) Ace Reject (They know how much the fans want this but did Two Hearts instead)
-
BREATHE ME is the worst song SUGABABES ever recorded
Not the worst song but it is rather boring and let down by the production. Kiesha said she would have liked is as a single.
-
Summer 2023 Dates
Next date: May 18 PUB IN THE PARK, Marlow
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I can't wait to hear the new single. I reckon it will be out before the year ends
-
SUGABABES AT THE O2
How are the sales going? I hope the summer shows sell out the tickets! I would love them to be a SOLD OUT act! I want to see Drum, Summer of 99, and Metal Heart live :spin:
-
I Kissed A Boy ● second series
I saw the trailer and it looks terrible! Only looking forward to seeing what Dannii is wearing.
-
Neon Nights ● RATE RESULTS
Love Goodbye Song but don't like the title of the song. It won't work out (all versions) to me are beyond bland. So glad it was not a single!
-
Neon Nights ● album discussion
Any music talk?
-
Neon Nights ● album discussion
I always heard Creep played at the underage discos when I went.....used to go off!
-
Heidi says she misses singing & performing in new interview
Just go listen to Jesy’s chart hit Bad Thing Ms Slayer
-
Put the Needle On It ● 20 years on
It was an all time high when PTNOI was sitting in and out of the top 3.........and dropped to 7#. Ugh! Great song !!!!!!!!!!!!
-
All the Lovers ● 10 years on
I need the Dannii version on Streaming ASAP!
-
I Kissed A Boy ● second series
I don't see this making it past 2 seasons and then dropped ( I could be wrong).
-
Neon Nights ● album discussion
Creep......the top 5 missed hit it could have been. Missed opportunity!
-
Girl ● album discussion
A fresh new photo for Girl Vinyl would be so cool.......but it 's wont. I love this album!
-
Heidi says she misses singing & performing in new interview
I mean would she make much money from that as I don't see anyone hiring her for that.......unless it is a die hard fan :blink:
-
I Kissed A Boy ● second series
You can find the trailer on her instagram and Facebook account. Personally the show looks super cringe and not something I would watch. But I hope it does well for her sake.
-
Neon Nights ● RATE RESULTS
Piece of time is not that great and should have been a bside (placing nervous on the album instead).
-
Jesy Nelson - Bad Thing • 2nd single
She is finished!
-
Heidi says she misses singing & performing in new interview
The Sugababes are Mutya , Keisha, and Siobhán. That’s a fact , let’s embrace it, and look to the future.
-
Jesy Nelson - Bad Thing • 2nd single
Fantastic album track but not a single