Everything posted by Sacred3
-
The Lost Tapes Cup - Group D
Flatline in the lead? Yet no one supporter it when it came out đ
-
Drum Choreography
The girls should start practicing
-
The Lost Tapes Cup
Breathe me âŠ.said no one.
-
Mutya the best Sugababe
Iâd say all original 3 are the best equally. But really the title belongs to Keisha. She stuck it out to the end!
-
What would you release?
I donât know in what order but the singles for me are: Summer of 99 Beat is gone (needs a radio sounding edit) Today I'm alright
-
Should Amelle & Heidi make a guest appearance at the O2 gig?
Happy for Heidi and Amelle to do presenting stuff and championing our girls on the side.
-
Iâm Alright - Single 2?!?
Hope itâs true and itâs a new edit ?
-
Should Amelle & Heidi make a guest appearance at the O2 gig?
Does vomit taste good âŠâŠno!
-
Who is your favourite Sugababe?
For me the Sugababes have always been MKS. I always saw the other ladies as just replacements, but in saying that I respect their hard work and contribution.
-
Who is your favourite Sugababe?
For me the Sugababes have always been MKS. I always saw the other ladies as just replacements, but in saying that I respect their hard work and contribution.
-
Who is your favourite Sugababe?
SiobhĂĄn and never Heidi or Amelle
-
BREATHE ME is the worst song SUGABABES ever recorded
It's way better than the two leaked versions. It's a nice song, but for me it does not belong on the album. They should have added too in love, light up, and or another up-tempo song.
-
Summer of 99 repaired
Has anyone noticed summer of 99 chorus sounds much better and has been repaired? The levels and overall sound sounds much better than it did before from last week. Even the outro isnât as abrupt.
-
BREATHE ME is the worst song SUGABABES ever recorded
Always the negative Nelly you are he he he. Take your crown!
-
Favourite Sugababes Top 30 Hit in Australia?
Australian charts has always sucked hard when it comes to music. Aussies donât have taste.
-
The girls tease ANOTHER Xmas announcement
Im still on the idea theyâre already signed.
-
The Sun: Sugababes at the centre of bidding war with labels
I hope it is BMG and the girls have full control!!!!!
-
iTunes & Spotify Charts
No surprise Summer of doing well. People tend to like a banger. No surprise I lay down is low. I like the track but at Times itâs boring
-
Sugababes - The Lost Tapes (8th "studio" album)
Siobhan and Heidi both can sing in high tones but thatâs their only similarity. Siobhan can sing whereas Heidi canât sing well live.
-
iTunes & Spotify Charts
They really need some more uptempos on the album. I would have taken off victory and I lay down for other better tracks.
-
The girls tease ANOTHER Xmas announcement
Music video
-
SERIOUS DISCUSSION:Weirdness of 1.0 performing About You Now
Mutya gives 0 F anyway if fans have an issue.
-
SERIOUS DISCUSSION:Weirdness of 1.0 performing About You Now
Nerves can make you easily forget lyrics + having to remember a Setlist if 15-20 songs. So itâs quite common for artists to have lyrics around if needed.
-
Sugababes wrapping paper is here!!!
I hope Amelle and Heidi get the gift wrapping papers
-
SUGABABES DOWN UNDER - February 2023
Theyâll sell as cause of the gays , 00s kids, and they are small Venues. I canât f wait!