Jump to content

Sacred3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sacred3

  1. So glad it was taken down.
  2. Mutya is the only one who likes soul sound
  3. Thanks for the link. I hope it peaks within top 15
  4. Can someone grab a screen grab of it on iTunes Chart?
  5. I hope these festivals push a few more streams and sales for One Touch
  6. I like soul sound, but would think it's a little dull for the stage. However, I would be open to it if they did a fresh spin on it.
  7. I did not think people use Apple music anymore, unless it was just to upload their own burnt or unavailable music that is not on Spotify.
  8. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    I would have taken out caught in a moment for red dress, in the middle, or summer of 99. The crowd was clearly wanting to just dance, jump, and scream.
  9. Ha ha ha ha I mean horrible idea, but a part of me soooo wants to see it ha ha.
  10. Aside from new music, what is the Next Sugababes classic you want performed at their shows? :cheer:
  11. There is a smart plan in place. We just need to be patient and trust them!
  12. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Costumes : I loved Keisha’s outfit (the black metallic look). But I didn’t understand Siobhán or Mutya’s outfits. Surely if it was going to be cold they should have created costumes that were warmer? Everything else was perfect!
  13. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Flatline is officially back on Spotify, and under Sugababes. :wub:
  14. That's so good an hour set. I really hope they mix their performances around with a variety of songs. They have such a rich catalogue of songs.
  15. I have never really liked the Real Girl album as I find it bland, but there are some gems on it.
  16. I mean Spiral should have been on the digital platform many many years ago.
  17. I imagine after these festivals that some of those streams will go up. Round Round should hit Gold soon? And possibly Overload in the next year or 2? I would really love for One Touch to hit platinum but (it's close and yet so far).
  18. I know when I hear One Touch sometimes I mix up Mutya and Siobhan's voices.
  19. I wonder if Amelle will still maintain that Europe want her, Jade, and Heidi to tour? :unsure:
  20. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    I hope so! It’s a great song, and Mutya and Siobhán we know will make us obsessed.
  21. I always hear stories of a famous person's entourage, and that they always tend to be mega tw@ts (while the famous person is nice).
  22. Sacred3 posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Confirmed list so far: Overload Stronger Push the button Freak like me