Everything posted by Sacred3
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
How disappointing. I guess her biggest part is just rocking up to the mothers homr to finally meet her.
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
Is some amazing soul able to download the episodes and send it to some of us that can’t see it ?
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
Starts 15th of December
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
Rumours going around that Heidi has an account on Only Fans 😮
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DRvDL0aDOtZ/?igsh=MWlpZ3JoZjU3Z3p6dg== First trailer
-
Imposter (TV mini series) Dannii Minogue
Imposter is an upcoming Australian / UK co-commissioned drama series for Channel 5 and Network 10. The series was created and executively produced by Jason Herbison. The series focuses on matriarch Helen, played by Jackie Woodburne, who refuses to sell her seaside hotel amid pressure from her three children. When the daughter she gave up for adoption appears, a mystery surrounds Helen's secret. Plot: Helen refuses to sell the family property a seaside motel as pressure from her family and someone claiming to be her daughter shows up the hotel hiding it's secrets from years prior will see everyone pushed to their limits. Anyone looking forward to seeing Dannii act again?
-
One Touch is 25!!
I am surprised they don't perform this every christmas time?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Gosh it really is a mission waiting on a new album. The girls sure do love delaying ha
-
One Touch is 25!!
I’d love for that to go platinum for them within the next few years.
-
Sugababes nominated for best music video Shook
Voting has been open since the weekend. I don't think anyone is voting for them. I looked at Popjustice and the #ankers there dissed the award ha!
-
Sugababes nominated for best music video Shook
Fans need to vote multiple times. Good way to give the song exposure
-
Sugababes nominated for best music video Shook
Votes now open at www.celebmix.com Shook has been nominated for best music video.
-
Mutya - Real Girl (The Book)
I found the book overall boring. There were some interesting bits, but overall nothing special. This is a book only for hardcore Mutya fans.
-
Mutya - Real Girl (The Book)
So far the book has been a little meh
-
Mutya - Real Girl (The Book)
What's the Sugababes stuff you can tell us about?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I am sure it is more on other music platforms. This is only Spotify, but shame Weeds has not hit 1 million by now.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
-
Sugababes in BBC Documentary
Amelle complimented 1.0. Heidi not so much and made it more about herself, the music being fantastic and generating new fans , and her daughter loving their hits.
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
I hope they do!!! It will give them a better charting placement and they know the fans will buy it. But you are right, it would be very expensive for them to do now that they are self funding.
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
Had a dream last night it was number 3
-
Girls Aloud • General Discussion
I wonder if the 4 have ever just recorded some songs behind the scenes to see how it sounds?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I reckon 13 - 14 tracks Deluxe will give 3 extra tracks maybe?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I get the sense they'll follow the Jade, Sophie Ellis B, and FLO strategy: a steady stream of 5 singles before the album lands. And 1 single with the album when it launches. Four singles and then the album just wouldn’t cut it, especially given that the streaming numbers for “Weeds” and “Shock” haven’t exactly been stellar.
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
Dannii "Neon Nights 1 night only".
-
Poll: Best Dannii Track in the last few years
I’d say her recent songs haven’t quite hit the mark — especially when you compare them to classics like “All I Wanna Do,” “I Begin to Wonder,” and “Who Do You Love Now.” A lot of the production feels cheap or dated, lacking the polish and punch those earlier tracks had. I really hope she gets the chance to work with some top-tier producers again (or some offer her songs more like it).