Everything posted by Sacred3
-
What has been your favourtie Sugababes release so far?
I have not heard it much. It was a bit of a dull track...
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
The more singles released before the album drops, the more streaming momentum it builds — boosting first-week sales when the full album lands.
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I hope there are 3 more singles before the album
-
Girl ● album discussion
Girl is such a great album. Playing it now and just wish it got the success it deserved
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
How would a Dannii - One night only show do in the UK? Small to Medium venue
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
I think it’s fair to say we’d all love to see them get a Number 1 — this line-up truly deserves it. Realistically, being independent makes that a tough goal, but I’d be thrilled with a Top 3 finish. At the very least, I’m confident it will land in the Top 10. Hopefully, they’ve got some physical editions and in-store signings lined up to give it the push it deserves. We will all be Shook when they finally announce it
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
Where do you predict the new 2027 Sugababes album will chart?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Glamour magazing said the album will come early 2026 now
-
Overload is 25
How was this not a number 1 hit?
-
Discuss the Kylie/Dannii song you are listening to
I begin to wonder by Dannii
-
What has been your favourtie Sugababes release so far?
I think I would say: Shook Jungle Weeds Nice to know you When the rain comes I don't think When the rain comes will be on the album, and I am ok with that.
-
Spice Girls - 'Forever'
They had a genuine opportunity to: re-release the album with a fresh, era-appropriate cover include some previously unreleased tracks add “Holler” and “Let Love Lead the Way” from their 2019 tour
-
Weeds - 08.04.2025 - A09S02
What a shame that this has not reached over 1 million yet on Spotify. Both Jungle and Shook have passed 1 million. Nice to know you is clsoe to surpassing Weeds.
-
PinkPantheress x Sugababes - Nice to Know You
I heard he was no impressed with her vocals or writing style. Plus, he was more of a fan of One Touch album from what I remember reading.
-
What has been your favourtie Sugababes release so far?
What has been your favourtie Sugababes release so far?
-
Glamour Women of the Year 2025
Congrats to them !
-
Sugababes in BBC Documentary
Amelle is now featured speaking in the documentary. I assume she joined on her own initiative, but I hope she chooses to share her genuine experience without adding any falsehoods or unnecessary drama.
-
Mutya - Real Girl (The Book)
I think she will play it safe with this book.
-
PinkPantheress x Sugababes - Nice to Know You
They have! It’s all fresh and they sound so good. Love hearing Siobhán on it
-
PinkPantheress x Sugababes - Nice to Know You
Amazing collaboration
- JADE - That’s Showbiz Baby - Chart Predictions!
-
Discuss the Kylie/Dannii song you are listening to
It's amazing - Dannii
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
I wonder when the 4th single will drop?
-
Mutya is an RPDR UK guest judge!
Not my kind of show as it's a cringe fest, but good on her! Get that coin girl
-
Dannii Minogue ● APPRECIATION Thread
That’s so good! I’ve always wanted Dannii to return to acting in movies or some good Aussie or British dramas. I hope she starts getting more acting gigs.