Jump to content

GreyAsh

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GreyAsh

  1. I hope this can continue to climb. It’s a beautiful track. I don’t feel we get ballads like this in the chart any more, although maybe it’s a little out of date.
  2. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Wow! I’ve checked, and you are right. But it’s not just that track that has changed. The whole chart is different - for example Jamie Miller was above Madonna in both charts, but still changed his position by one place. I’ve only checked a few tracks, but all the ones apart from Taylor Swift that I’ve checked are in different positions, some by several places. I wonder what happened?
  3. +30 Dua Lipa - New Rules (Initial Talk Remix)* 29 Steps - Scared of the Dark 28 Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You 27 Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You 26 Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill 25 Little Mix - Touch 24 Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios 23 AJR - Weak 22 Enrique Iglesias (feat. Sean Paul & Matt Terry) - Súbeme La Radio 21 Avicii (feat. Rita Ora) - Lonely Together 20 CNCO - Reggaetón Lento (Original / Little Mix Remix) 19 Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - Scared to Be Lonely 18 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito (Original / Justin Bieber Remix) 17 P!nk - What About Us 16 Rita Ora - Anywhere 15 Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club 14 Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me 13 Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut To The Feeling 12 Clean Bandit (feat. Zara Larsson) - Symphony 11 Logic (feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid) – 1-800-273-8255 10 ZAYN (feat. Sia) - Dusk Till Dawn 9 Adele – Water Under The Bridge 8 Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still 7 Miley Cyrus - Malibu 6 Little Mix - Power 5 Lady Gaga - The Cure 4 Avicii (feat. Sandro Cavazzo) - Without You 3 Chainsmokers - Paris 2 Martin Jensen - Solo Dance +1 Camila Cabello (feat. Young Thug) - Havana *The Initial Talk Remix of ‘New Rules’ is just sublime! It’s enough to put the track easily at my number 1 for the year. Otherwise it would be lower down but still in the top 10.
  4. 2018 Kylie Minogue - Stop Me From Falling Keala Settle - This Is Me Jess Glynne - Thursday
  5. … and you continue. If you see the 7 thumbs up on one of the previous responses to comment you made, you will see that a lot of people are finding your comments patronising, including this latest one.
  6. No - your comments have been very rude and patronising. You might not realise that, but that’s how they have come across to the other members of the group.
  7. Any ideas why this is suddenly taking off? I think Spotify was pushing it on me a year ago, and I accidentally added it to my playlist, thinking it was a Eurovision artist. But I loved it and it spent a long time on my playlist.
  8. It’s very close between ‘Thriller’, ‘Rumours’ and ‘(What’s The Story) Morning Glory’ for the title of biggest classic studio album of the year.
  9. I was hoping ‘Dreams’ would stay above ‘Iris’ all year! In other Fleetwood Mac news, though, it looks as though they will have four songs in the end of year chart, as ‘Landslide’ is holding up well now, and it seems to be neck and neck with ‘The Chain’ on weekly sales.
  10. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m having one of those days! 🙈 Of course it was!
  11. Oops - and if no one has mentioned it yet, I have just spotted my own error! This peaked at 8 but spent 7 weeks on the chart.
  12. Best suggestion so far!
  13. Blur, ‘Song 2’ of course.
  14. Just remember, we have said this many times about ‘Rein Me In’ in the past. and then remembered that it has plenty of other streams from other versions.
  15. After Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’ recently dropped from its peak position of 5 to 9, I just remembered that Cola Boy’s ‘7 Ways To Love’ peaked at number 7. What other songs with numbers in their titles have peaked at the appropriate position in the chart? I wonder if there are any albums that have done likewise? Edit: oops! ‘7 Ways To Love’ peaked at 8. I don’t know how I got that wrong!
  16. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I am really surprised, but delighted that it has got certified, considering it wasn’t a massive hit, and this doesn’t include the original physical sales. … and only just realised thanks to Wikipedia, that Cola Boy was also, Saint Etienne - so their only top 10 single was under a pseudonym!
  17. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.
  18. Hmmm - ticks ✅ a lot of songs off my potential nominations… thank you 🙏🏻 😜 Actually - I’ve just remembered in the last big rate, our votes were very similar, weren’t they. I’m still convinced your my twin 😂
  19. I may be kind! One of those is on my short list. 😜
  20. Good choices! I had ‘No Roots’ on my 2018 shortlist 😂
  21. Only just read this. Should ‘Weak’ have been an auto-qualifier? I’ve had a wasted nomination then but I’ve now deleted my shortlist so I won’t change it 😂
  22. 2017 Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You AJR - Weak Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You
  23. +30 Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better 29 Shawn Mendes - Stitches 28 Sia - Cheap Thrills 27 Imany – Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix) 26 Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) - Don't Let Me Down 25 Blossoms - Charlemagne 24 Anne-Marie - Alarm 23 Sia - Unstoppable 22 Adele - When We Were Young 21 Fifth Harmony (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Work from Home 20 LP - Lost On You 19 Zara Larsson - Lush Life 18 Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex 17 Alan Walker (feat. Iselin) - Faded 16 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 15 Elle King - Ex's And Oh's 14 Clean Bandit (feat. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul) - Rockabye 13 Vamps & Matoma - All Night 12 Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) 11 Calvin Harris (feat. Rihanna) - This Is What You Came For 10 Galantis - No Money 9 DJ Snake (feat. Justin Bieber) – Let Me Love You 8 DNCE - Cake By The Ocean 7 Little Mix - Hair 6 Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl 5 Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out 4 Ariana Grande - Into You 3 Louisa Johnson - So Good 2 Bebe Rexha - I Got You 1 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - Starboy
  24. Thank you! Appreciated 😘
  25. @ElectroBoy - is there anyway, even though many people have already voted, that these could be added to the front page?