Everything posted by GreyAsh
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Pretty certain now that there will be 4 New Entries in the top 5. I’m guessing Hilary Duff will be at number 3.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Oops. I forgot I had most recently checked last Tuesday’s chart (to see whether Landslide had increased or decreased over the past week 🤣)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
It’s at 23 I think.
-
The highest placed non-Top 10 track in every weekly UK Singles Chart
I spotted Holly Jolly Christmas - but then gave up looking back any further. 30 was the highest I could find for a non-Christmas song, and 28 for a song not a Christmas time.
-
The highest placed non-Top 10 track in every weekly UK Singles Chart
That’s probably the longest single post I’ve seen! Great work.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I’ve not heard it but it sounds good.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 2nd Semi-Final Results
Super Bass is my first to go out, but I’m not bothered tbh 🤣
-
2026 singles year to date estimates
And Everywhere above The Chain despite being lower than it/starred out by it on the chart most weeks!
-
2026 singles year to date estimates
Good to see Dracula in there. Lots of positive movements for Fleetwood Mac. How did Landslide fare?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
What’s with the new love for Dirty Diana?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
And can Milky, Charli XCX and Bella Kay push Opalite and Bad Bunny out of the top 10? I feel that the final chart on Friday will be massively different to the First Look Chart we saw on Sunday
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Was beginning to look like Olivia Dean could have a clean sweep of the top 3 on the Official Chart this Friday - as Man I Need outpaces Bruno Mars and Zara Larson even on ACR - but Sombr, Bella Kay and PinkPanthress are looking strong enough to possibly even push Man I Need out of the top 5. And in Landslide news - it’s looking pretty steady compared with last week, apart from Valentine’s Day streams, and as a result of VDay last week, it will probably post a decline and be on DCL-1 - but don’t count it out of posting an increase at some point in the next three weeks bearing in mind it has steadied.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Still fascinated by who will be number 3 on Friday! ‘Lush Life’ does really well on Amazon, so will fall behind. It’s low on Apple, and is now just under half of ‘Man I Need’ on Spotify. ‘I Just Might’ does not seem to have the momentum on any platform to catch up with ‘Man I Need’. ‘Homewrecker’ is doing really well on Spotify, but is far behind on Apple. ‘Stateside’ is now doing really well, but was behind at the start of the week. ‘iloveitiloveitiloveit’ will easily have more sales than ‘Man I Need’ from Sunday onwards but because of its slow start to the week, might not catch up overall. It’s definitely a top 3 contender this week or next week unless it is overtaken by new entries or the BRIT effect. And with Milky still doing well and ‘Opalite’ still doing well on a couple of platforms, 3-10 could be in almost any order!
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 2nd Semi-Final Results
Pleased not to have lost any on day 1! I saw lots of my favourites getting lots of points - so hopefully most of them will make it through.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Too far off unfortunately. Highest would be 3 behind Mumford & Sons and Olivia Dean. Lowest would be 6 behind Fleetwood Mac (and Hilary Duff and Leigh-Ann) and ahead of The Weeknd.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Big numbers for the top 4. George Michael should stay ahead of Fleetwood Mac - but if not then at least ahead of The Weeknd.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 2nd Semi-Final Results
If yours go out, so will mine!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
People keep forgetting how well Opalite is doing on Apple. It’s currently the 3rd highest SCR track there, ahead of Bruno, Zara and Bad Bunny.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
But did ‘The Chain’ ever get a 25% increase?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
I think even Alan Jones has said it might get reset regardless of its increase this week as OCC seems to reset songs a week or 2 after their 25% increase.
-
Sales W/E 26/02/2026
I’m intrigued to know where Kylie’s extra 700 sales came from as it stalled earlier in the week. Was it just the record company submitting extra data later in the week that they had held back? Was it an extra 700 sales that people bought in the last couple of days? Or was a streaming figure added - to include studio versions of the tracks?
-
2026 BPI Certifications
Yes 🙌 for Taylor Dayne going platinum. One of the best songs of the 80s. Really surprised by this though! Of course, it benefits from having been a big hit in the US as well. So pleased for Lola Young getting certifications outside of ‘Messy’. She is such a great artist that she deserves it. And great to see Roxette - my favourite group - getting a certification.
-
Buzzjack's favourite non-top 20 hit of 2025 - Voting
Charli XCX disqualified then?
-
How ACR has affected the #1 spot
And the first time Olivia has denied herself the number 1 spot.
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Landslide increased 3% on Spotify. Overall its sales were pretty steady and could have gone marginally up or down. The chances are it avoided going onto DCL-1 but probably only a 60-40 chance. It did also climb 11 on the audio streaming chart.