Everything posted by GreyAsh
-
Estimated chart without ACR
Amazing! A new peak for ‘The Chain’ - although last week should be 48 not 38. A solid climb!!
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Semi-Final Results
I thought Flux was doing sufficiently well to make it through!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 06/02/26
Damn! I meant out of the songs on SCR.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 06/02/26
Anyone want to work out which song has the most Spotify streams so far this week? 🙈
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I completely agree. I should have said – a three-way race if there were physicals.
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #868
+5 RAYE - Where Is My Husband +4 Zara Larsson - Lush Life +3 Taylor Swift - The Fate Of Ophelia +2 Djo - End Of Beginning +1 Noah Kahan - The Great Divide -1 Dave & Tems - Raindance -2 Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) -3 Bruno Mars - I Just Might -4 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In -5 Harry Styles - Aperture Feel bad giving Dave (and even Olivia) negative points.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I haven’t done the maths so far - but with streams on just one day being 3x those of Taylor who is now plummeting - I’d say it still is a 3 way race. Of course today it will be interesting to see those numbers.
-
Buzzjack's favourite non-top 20 hit of 2025 - Voting
+18 Jade - FUFN (F*ck You For Now) +15 Remember Monday - What the Hell Just Happened? +13 Lola Young - D£aler +12 Twice - Takedown +11 Sombr - We Never Dated +10 Addison Rae - Fame Is A Gun +9 Sam Barber feat. Avery Anna - Indigo +8 Miley Cyrus - End of the World +7 Tame Impala - Dracula +6 Lady Gaga - Garden of Eden +5 Tommy Cash - Espresso Macchiato +4 Oasis - Slide Away +3 Imogen Heap - Headlock +2 Calvin Harris & Jessie Reyez - Ocean +1 Sonny Fodera & Clementine Douglas - Tell Me
-
Friday Chart Predictions
But… Bad Bunny is doing very well in the UK too.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Semi-Final Results
So sad to see Affirmation go 😢 I guess it struggles as it doesn’t mention the title in the lyrics. But it is truly a classic and from one of the best albums ever recorded.
-
Studio albums with all songs certified
Was ‘Speed Demon’ released anywhere?
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Semi-Final Results
I agree - ‘Real’ was a great album - but it was so different to her previous albums that it just didn’t become an international success. ‘Runaway Horses’ is one of those albums where no song is a filler. It was also a grower.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Semi-Final Results
True. I’ve seen her probably 10 times in the past 30 years - I don’t recall her ever having played it. Most of her sets are drawn from ‘Heaven On Earth’ and ‘Runaway Horses’ (actually also from ‘Live Your Life Be Free’). Even ‘Belinda’ gets more attention than ‘Real’ and ‘A Woman And A Man’. But then again, that was at a time when she was only successful in the UK (and to a lesser extent Australia). It’s such a shame. It was just as good as ‘Tell It To Your Heart’ - but I’ve never heard it played anywhere since. Certain songs from the 80s are viewed as classics - and played time and time again. But others are just forgotten.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Semi-Final Results
Already 3 of my votes gone - and 2 of my big ones. A massive fan of both Belinda Carlisle and Roxette - so I loved ‘Always Breaking My Heart’ - but it was never viewed as a classic. As it was a wildcard it’s no surprise that it didn’t make it through. However ‘Prove Your Love’ is one of my favourite songs from the 80s. Like @TheSnake , I loved ‘Tell It To My Heart’ - but loved this even more. Seriously underrated! But glad that in this vote, it managed to get 100 points. I was surprised it had qualified on points alone - but sad that it still didn’t make the top 50. At the time I think Taylor Dayne was one of my top 3 solo artists: Kylie, Sam Fox and Taylor (with Belinda probably taking 4th place).
-
Friday Chart Predictions
The only way to 100% confirm (other than waiting) is for someone with the data. Any insider will be able to tell us how many of those sales are from physicals. The figure seems too high to not include physicals, but too low to include physicals, so it’s very confusing.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
‘Everywhere’ kicking ‘The Chain’ out the Chart Update yet again!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Gut feeling is that for Opalite to be in the lead, it needed physicals. Therefore its lead is small - and it will lose 1st place. But recently I’ve been wrong with my predictions 🤣
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I was thinking it is looking like a new peak for Fleetwood Mac - 50 Years - but Bad Bunny will probably end up at number 2.
-
2026 BPI Certifications
Controversial! I love both of these albums.
-
Top 100 Singles + Albums; W/E 12/02/26
Amazing to see ‘The Chain’ still reach new peaks. And impressive for Olivia going from strength to strength.
-
Studio albums with all songs certified
Surprised that ‘Another Part Of Me’ isn’t silver - though it wasn’t one of his greatest tracks. I don’t even remember ’Just Good Friends’.
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Ordinary back in the top 10 🤦🏼♂️
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Too many songs escaping ACR! But it should be interesting seeing the big 4 falling to SCR over the next fortnight (to join Man I Need). Who will get number 1 after Dave goes? Although I’m not an Olivia Dean fan - I’m really pleased for her doing so well. New peaks for some of her songs over the next fortnight?
-
Acts that have spent over 100 weeks in the Top 10
Taylor has overtaken an artist who she credited on her latest album. And I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Kylie can stay ahead of Bruno.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 6th February 2026
I’m guessing not. Soda Pop would probably be in a similar position to Chanel and that’s a few positions below Takedown. However, it would explain the sudden disappearance of How It’s Done, but my gut feeling is that was the OCC. I don’t think they would be that bothered about songs charting so low down.