Everything posted by GreyAsh
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
So maybe a combination of shocked, and hysterical laughter?
-
2025 singles year to date estimates
Does this help at all? This is effectively sales up to just before the start of the digital era - so the most accurate list of physical sales we have.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
I thought it was SpongeBob!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
Can someone please explain to me what this emoji means? đ
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
Some great songs left! I canât even remember who I voted for.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
And doesnât it only jointly hold the record with Mariah for the most Christmas number 3s - I think she has held that three years in a row, hasnât she? I hate nitpicking, because I really love your chart!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Djo has climbed above Taylor on Amazon - so I can see him really closing the gap a lot before the chart tomorrow. Itâll be a close one but my feeling is he will take it (narrowly).
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
End of Beginning has climbed above The Fate of Ophelia today - and this bodes well for Djo as itâs the only platform that counts today.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I donât personally know if there have been other variants, but only three are allowed for chart purposes.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Djo is number 1 on Spotify though.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Have Taylorâs vinyls already sold out? If so, I have a feeling is Djo will just scrape through. It looks as though Taylor has maybe 5,000 vinyls - and with Djoâs Tuesday (and Wednesday) Spotify figures not yet added - I think he should be able to catch up, especially as his streams are still growing. Iâm guessing based on streams he is catching up by 900 a day, and on Friday this will probably increase to an extra 1,500 (once an extra day of Spotify and Apple are added) - putting him just ahead of Taylor.
-
Top 100 Best Selling Albums of the 2020s (2025 update)
Glad to see George Michael still on the rise. At the end of the countdown, I would love to see a separate list for top Greatest Hits collections and top studio albums (and also maybe one for 2020 studio albums).
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
Yes, sorry, I realised reading it back that I should have clarified.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
If you had said back then that other than Wham!, âEnd of Beginningâ would be the next Number 1, Iâm not sure anyone would have believed you!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
And Amazon - I canât remember if he already was.
-
Buzzjack's Ultimate UK Number 8 Single - 1st Round Results
Shhh đ€« donât give away your secrets.
-
2026 singles year to date estimates
Glad to see Kylie in the top 100 for once! I canât remember if âPadam Padamâ made it and fell out or never made it.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
Fact: number 2 was written by my great great (great?) aunt.
-
Estimated chart without ACR
If this year is anything like last year, âLast Christmasâ wonât catch up ever again. I canât see anything catching up with Mr Brightside for at least 10 to 20 years.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
To me, this was one of the top level Christmas number 3s. I now wish I had given it even more points to put it into the top 20.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
I am so pleased this has done well! I just missed out on giving it points - and if I had done, it would easily have been the earliest song I had given points to. One of the most uplifting songs ever written.
-
2025 BPI Certifications
I think I wonât count that as it was just Stock and Aitken đ
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Iâm wondering if it is close to silver yet?
-
2025 BPI Certifications
I wonder where that puts it in the all time list of Stock Aitken and Waterman productions? Maybe second behind Rick Astley?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Good point. Iâm sure Djo would be number 1 if it wasnât for the vinyls.