Jump to content

GreyAsh

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GreyAsh

  1. Wow! Genuinely beginning to wonder whether Djo can make number 1 this week.
  2. Love it when I see lots of my favourites getting big points, and one of my favourites getting a wildcard. I love both Belinda and Roxette so I love that song.
  3. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Come on Fleetwood Mac!!
  4. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It might be my favourite Fleetwood Mac single - certainly one of my favourites. I’m a big fan of Lindsey Buckingham’s contributions to the Tango In The Night album (especially the title track).
  5. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    In the streaming chart last week, Everywhere was 66 and The Chain 84. I think Everywhere does well on Amazon.
  6. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Good point. Though I guess they got a higher boost initially.
  7. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think she just got missed in the Christmas rush - and as I’ve mentioned before, she increased steadily, unlike Tiffany who made a massive jump at the start. I would be shocked if the other songs don’t get reset as long as they fulfil the conditions - in other words, haven’t charted recently. The Police charted last year - so they should be denied a reset. And there is the unspoken rule that resets are only granted if this song is due to make the top 40 with a reset (and would probably be making the top 100 for the first time in the past 3 years, even without the reset).
  8. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    But if it does, then Dreams should too. But I will also be sad to say goodbye to The Chain from the chart.
  9. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It’s far from being my favourite, but I love Fleetwood Mac so I really hope it charts.
  10. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    But Landslide would only get in if it gets a reset, and it would only get the reset on Friday.
  11. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Clash made it in! Still no sign of Diana Ross. For whatever reason, I think she has missed her chance for a reset - it could be just that she never increased by more than 25% on any week, other than potentially last week which didn’t count - or they might just have missed her.
  12. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    🤣🤣 hopefully I will be wrong and no one will accuse me of spoiling the chart 🤣
  13. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    With Apple and Spotify currently being upside down from each other, I think Amazon will determine today’s chart. 3 Djo 2 RAYE 1 Taylor Swift
  14. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I was going to suggest this, as it was Number 1 on iTunes wasn’t it? But I went to check and it’s already down to number 8 - so I assumed it wouldn’t be
  15. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Another Taylor drop?
  16. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think it’s funny that none of us are actually aware of any songs with physicals. You’d think that one of us would know, other than those who’ve got the chart info in advance. I’m guessing the top 4 will be far ahead, so probably number 5. Lewis Capaldi? 🤣
  17. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Definitely not EsDeeKid without physicals. Random reset for No Broke Boys? Random Olivia Dean or Pink Pony Club reset?
  18. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    That’s all I can think. Unless there is another Olivia Dean track. Can’t really spot anything on any streaming platform.
  19. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    EsDeeKid doesn’t do well in First Look Chart - maybe a song has been reset already.
  20. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Which song is left other than last week’s top 10?
  21. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I guess I’ll just have to put up with it. 🙈 I’m getting through very slowly as it’s scary and gives me insomnia 🙈🙈🙈
  22. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Looking at Spotify and Apple, the top four could be neck and neck! Unless people have physicals. Taylor should be number 1 today as she has the edge on Amazon
  23. I guess: a) It was a cover version b) It was a former number 1 in decline - and wasn’t intended for the Christmas market Two reasons why people chose not to vote for tracks.
  24. GreyAsh posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m only on season 3. Please no Spoilers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  25. I love Ed, but Thinking Out Loud 🤢 Always loved this version of RATCT