Jump to content

earthisturning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by earthisturning

  1. #86 in the update
  2. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I am really confused about the Nicole Kidman remix. Have I missed something?
  3. I'm not exactly rushing back to it. Her voice is stunning but not very impactful as a track unfortunately.
  4. Same for me! That's so weird, the song doesn't mention Track at all?
  5. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Maybe I'll give him another go
  6. Is the release of Calvin Harris feat. Jordan North - Winter any of your business?
  7. Still waiting for this btw
  8. I like how short the runs generally are on R2
  9. Say Something isn't on the album is it? My ranking is: More! More! More! Changes >>>hands on me<<< what do i have to do?
  10. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 1 needs the clear out this is having
  11. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yes
  12. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Capital do love Tom Watts! He was in for Kemi on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Yesterday, he hosted his 01:00 - 04:00 Friday show, then back at 13:00, in for Aimee, then back for his Weekender show at 22:00! Today and tomorrow he's in for Jay.
  13. Have you heard Capital's edit of Ain't In LA? It's worse than this.
  14. Yes! Absent songs that come to mind are: Barry Can't Swim & Sammy Virji - I Could Be Madonna Chloe Qisha - Question Of The Day Holly Humberstone - Too Cute To Be Lonely Rose Gray - Blink Twice Shygirl - Lucky[Hymn]
  15. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Becky Hill, Jamie Miller, John Legend and Mariah Carey leaked for Jingle Bell Ball by The Sun.
  16. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Why Alex and Troye? They haven't been confirmed.
  17. IPC x Silva Bumpa is nice to see but this is very stale.
  18. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Capital spell Absolutely as Absolutley.
  19. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I did too
  20. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Will be good to hear new shows from Lauren Redfern and Chelsea Little, not Luke Carr though as his stint on Weekend Early Breakfast this month was very boring. Every link was "that was Artist - Song on BBC Radio 1, now it's Artist - Song on BBC Radio 1".
  21. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Jack, Sian and Alyx are in Cardiff for New Music Live tonight meaning no live shows until 4am as they have pre-recorded them. That is bad. I would've got Arielle Free to cover Jack, Maddi Fearn to cover Sian and Jordan Blyth to cover Alyx.
  22. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Same plays 15 seconds max of a song then turns itself off