Everything posted by earthisturning
-
Hits Radio Live 2026
The line-up for Hits Radio Live Birmingham at BP Pulse Live on Friday 20th November is being announced today from 7am.
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria Afterhours
I hope it charts high but sadly won't be buying at the price of £5.50 for shipping! I don't buy CDs online anymore as they charge too much for shipping.
-
Capital FM Discussion
For the price of £4.99 a month I might have to!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Was not expecting 'bad taste' or 'Babydoll' to be as high as they are, but I love both!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
No new entries? We're slowly getting into that time of year where releases dry up unfortunately.
-
Hits Radio Live 2026
The Hits Radio Live line-up is likely going to be announced soon and it takes place in Birmingham on Friday 20th November and in Manchester on Saturday 21st November. Tickets are on sale now!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (18/09/26): Trust in the memories of my innocent smile
Wow! Well deserved though and she has been around a while.
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Vicky and Charley are getting better but would've preferred just Vicky.
-
Radio 1 Discussion
I don't understand why Radio 1 won't let Vicky present alone rather than have her on her third pairing. Katie Thistleton used to do a brilliant solo weekend show which I miss and to be honest I wish Radio 1 had more solo shows. Ditch the 'Group Chat' and rename the show to Vicky Hawkesworth and it would be great!
-
D.O.D - Everything, Briefly
I've loved every single and the new one with Aya Anne is very 'Think About Us'.
-
Dance Track of the Week: Week 38
I liked 'I'll Be There' a little more than 'Get This Started' but both are solid tunes.
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
Played on Strictly
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Look on their "new adds" on Instagram
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Did Radio 1 mean to play Clementine Douglas - Trust at 13:24 then play Sonny Fodera, MK & Clementine Douglas - Asking at 13:35 or did they not realise Clementine sings both of those tracks?
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
I wonder if, with the addition of The Capital Weekender playlist, we could see a "Capital Weekender" act at Summertime and Jingle Bell Balls like the "Capital Buzz" act. Artists they play on The Capital Weekender but not often on main Capital. Barry Can't Swim would be a good contender for this.
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria Afterhours
I'M GETTING UP AND DANCING
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Same thoughts here
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
It's very Man I Need isn't it
-
Radio 1 Playlist (18/09/26): Trust in the memories of my innocent smile
I like these songs moving up: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy. Chase & Status feat. Debbie - Gone Too Far Mulaa Joans - That Ain't You And these being added: Beabadoobee - Memories Clementine Douglas - Trust Rosé - New Trick Skepta feat. Suggs & Chase & Status - Innocent Smile
-
Troye Sivan - Party
I'm liking it more than the last single
-
Clean Bandit, Chlöe & Omah Lay - Company
It's good but a little basic
-
Jazzy - Peace & Patience
I like it
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Yeah I like this
-
Rose Gray - Blink Twice
I am hyped
-
Radio 1 Playlist (11/09/26): My dangerous lover is dancing to Vogue
Love Changes