Jump to content

earthisturning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by earthisturning

  1. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I find it so bizarre Capital are playing that Jamie Miller song which is basically a male copy of Man I Need which they didn't want anything to do with!
  2. Potentially radio support from Capital?
  3. Oh...
  4. New single out tonight at 18:30 as Radio 1's Hottest Record
  5. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Live Lounge Month was in September until 2022 when it moved to October.
  6. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    No Newsbeat after 4 on Sundays
  7. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Phresh music
  8. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yes!
  9. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Loads of presenters mispronounce it!
  10. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hopefully it makes an appearance today
  11. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I have to say it's sounding good so far! Anyone else listening on the actual radio does it say "Now Playing: 40>>>Hey Everybody by Kolter?
  12. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Fresher than Friday, I could've worded it better sorry
  13. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yeah it'll be fresh hopefully
  14. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Does anyone know when the Capital Buzz playlist meetings take place? I know FM is on Tuesdays.
  15. I'm curious as to how many songs they'll play as Weekend Breakfast was on for 3 hours yesterday and played 50 songs! Will it be a Top 40 with lots of chat or maybe new entries and risers in the Top 100 and the Top 40? I'm very excited!
  16. CRANK is better
  17. The baby's gonna break the record for the fastest time to say their mother's name
  18. Lucky is good
  19. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Vicky and Charley aren't lasting long... their cover show in July sounded better than this.
  20. Weirdly, Dangerous Lover is TOTW.
  21. earthisturning posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    @JosephStyles you might want to change the picture of The Official Chart: First Look event as the host is changing and it's from 16:00 - 19:00. Jack Saunders also has a new picture on BBC Sounds and I imagine Lauren will get one before Sunday but if not just search "Lauren Layfield BBC Radio 1" and you'll find a good photo.
  22. This is awful this is (Slipk)not for me.
  23. Definitely C-List! Very rarely C-List songs get 1tros.