Everything posted by earthisturning
-
Sonny Fodera & Becky Hill - Say Something
Great
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
WOW. I cannot believe that Barry Can't Swim is getting played on Capital, it's a great tune though.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
A chart hit feels incoming for her. I wouldn't say she's "on the sidelines of the pop world" she is signed to a big label and makes chart and radio-friendly dance-pop music, similar to the likes of Charli xcx and PinkPantheress who have had chart and critical success recently.
-
ADÉLA - Ain't in LA
I can't say I hear that to be honest! Her music is a lot more dancey than this. Listen to the song with the lyrics in front of you then you'll always know what it's saying - that's what I did.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Yeah it's strange maybe contact Global about it.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
Anyone else feel like Jorja Smith's recent output is boring?
-
Ella Langley - Be Her
A-listed on Radio 1
-
Dance Track of the Week: Week 33
Melatonin
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
Yeah the 15-29 target audience thing is very strange. Especially when, currently, only 2 daytime presenters fit into that age range. They are Sam and Danni. From September, 5 presenters will fit into that age range. They will be Jerry, GK Barry, Charley, Sam and Danni.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
Yeah it is very hard! I just take the assumption that anything that gets very heavy daytime radio play is a single.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
I don't understand the decision to move 'Sun Has Set' and 'Be Her' up to the A List when the former has spent six weeks on the playlist already and the latter has spent seven weeks on the playlist already! Nice to see 'Ain't In LA', 'What A Life', 'One song away from crying' and 'brand new chanel$' moving up to the B List. It's a shame to see 'Dependent' and 'DON'T BELIEVE IT' stalling on the C List though. Good to see the adds for 'RESCUER', 'bloodstream', 'Dance Dance Dance!', 'Ravers' and 'Coming Home'. I'm very confused about Absolutely's 'I Just Don't Know You Yet' being added now, it was released in June 2025! It is a stunning record though and I was lucky enough to see her perform it live last year. Also it's not a first time add for her as she was added last week with John Summit on 'DON'T BELIEVE IT'. It's also a five way tie between Ella Langley, FLO, Gracie Abrams, Phoebe Bridgers and sombr for longest runner!
-
Any new tracks with a similar sound to Blessings?
Talk To You feels most suitable
-
Jungle - Sunshine
As is the album!
-
Carlita feat. Sofi Tukker - Manhattan
I'm in love and Radio 1 spamming it makes me so happy
-
Capital FM Discussion
I hope Will Manning is alright, he was off very last minute yesterday with Joe Hollywood covering and Joe's back today. Would've preferred Lydia to cover, who is long overdue a weekday slot.
-
Ellie Goulding - Ravers
I love it
-
Becky Hill - Changes
Better than 'what do i have to do?' atm. can't wait
-
Radio 1 Playlist (07/08/2026)
Yes that's what I thought
-
Do you make music?
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone on here produces music. It's always been a thing I'd love to get into and potentially make a career out of. Any tips on how to learn to produce and learning resources (e.g. YouTube videos) would be much appreciated!
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
I think this might be my favourite Slayyyter song to date the vocals are just brilliant
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Radio 1 are inviting independent producers to produce Early Breakfast and Weekend Breakfast from January 2027 in Salford.
-
Radio 1 Discussion
On Radio 1 before Heart
-
Radio 1 Playlist (07/08/2026)
I think it's additionally
-
Radio 1 Playlist (07/08/2026)
I think there might be a small chance tbh
-
Radio 1 Playlist (07/08/2026)
Tell me about it - I think it might be one of his worst songs ever.