Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. Have a day off
  2. Now That’s What I Call Music! 60 Released: 21 March 2005
  3. Now That’s What I Call Music! 59 Released: 22 November 2004
  4. Now That’s What I Call Music! 58 Released: 26 July 2004
  5. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    My Now 125 predictions
  6. Now That’s What I Call Music! 57 Released: 5 April 2004
  7. Now That’s What I Call Music! 56 Released: 17 November 2003
  8. Now That’s What I Call Music! 55 Released: 21 July 2003
  9. Now That’s What I Call Music! 54 Released: 7 April 2003
  10. Now That’s What I Call Music! 53 Released: 18 November 2002
  11. Now That’s What I Call Music! 52 Released: 22 July 2002
  12. Now That’s What I Call Music! 51 Released: 25 March 2002
  13. Thank you @Tylky once again! I hope you’re enjoying the playlists
  14. I have a gut feeling 94 will be the next one
  15. Now That’s What I Call Music! 50 Released: 19 November 2001
  16. Am I not allowed a break after creating 49 albums? Do you even follow any of these playlists etc? All you do is demand for new albums and never even say anything about the ones that have been posted. To everyone else: Thank you for your patience and I’ll have more ready soon!
  17. Is there different licensing rights if a song is from a movie? I was wondering whether it was possible I Knew It, I Knew You by Taylor Swift could potentially appear on Now 125 as it’s from Toy Story 5 and maybe Disney would license it out, a lot of Disney songs have appeared on Now’s.
  18. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I don’t know I just featured it on Now 71 because it was on Clubland 14.
  19. Now 49 DVD
  20. Now That’s What I Call Music! 49 Released: 23 July 2001
  21. Now 48 DVD
  22. Now That’s What I Call Music! 48 Released: 2 April 2001
  23. @awardinary imagine if these DVD’s were a real thing at the time? What a dream! On that note, they did release VHS for Now 1-20.
  24. INTRODUCING… Now That’s What I Call Music! DVD Starting with Now 47, I will be creating a DVD format for each Now album. Each DVD will have 25 songs, and a YouTube playlist will also be created!
  25. Now That’s What I Call Music! 47 Released: 20 November 2000