Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. I’ve noticed 9 times out of 10 since 2015, the Now’s have the exact same release date as the Now exactly 20 years before. I’m guessing Now 123 will either be 3rd April 2026 or like 10th April 2026, exactly 20 years after Now 63.
  2. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I know the “2” looks a bit off but here’s my attempt of Now 123’s artwork😁
  3. They’ve spelled Dannii Minogue wrong😕
  4. Anyone else noticed that Sam Fender is always quite low down on the Now’s, considering most of his tracks that appear have been big hits you’d think he’d be high up all the time.
  5. I always found it crazy that Now 52 had 3 songs with “Freak” in the title. It’s also cool that on Now 67 both track 6’s on both discs are called Shine.
  6. All in all though I would say Now 122 was a great listen thanks to the inclusion of tracks like Victory Lap which are normally omitted.
  7. I noticed that as well, when I saw there was only 21 songs on the disc I assumed it would be the full version.
  8. Just put Now 122 on my cd rack and noticed the text on the spine looks different to the others, anyone else noticed this or is it just my copy?
  9. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I made my own version of Now 63 as I was never happy with the tracklisting on the original. I have also done my own Now 59 too.
  10. Thanks for pointing that out, I never actually realised that before which makes the new font even more random. It's like they saw it on Now 101 and decided that's how they wanted the artworks to look like from now on, which I think was a bad idea. As for the new font I'm not sure what it actually is. I've also came up with some ideas of what Now 102-122's logo's colours could have been with the old font if they hadn't decided to keep them all white (with the exception of Now 105 and Now 119) Now 102 - Pink Now 103 - Green Now 104 - White Now 106 - Orange Now 107 - Dark Green Now 108 - Yellow Now 109 - Red Now 110 - Light Pink Now 111 - Red Now 112 - Yellow Now 113 - Gold Now 114 - Blue Now 115 - Yellow Now 116 - Light Blue (which it kind of is already) Now 117 - Pink Now 118 - Yellow Now 120 - Red Now 121 - Red Now 122 - Purple
  11. Hopefully one day they will. When you look at Now 60-99 especially the coloured logos were so striking. The new font worked for Now 101 with the space theme but when it appeared again on Now 102 I was disappointed.
  12. I really wish the logo’s on the Now’s were always coloured like they used to be pre-Now 100. I miss the old font too😕
  13. Thank you! I was really pleased with how Now 10 worked out, it’s a really strong tracklist.
  14. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 10
  15. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 11
  16. I’m not sure if I’ve got some sort of OCD with the sequencing of Now’s, but Ed Sheeran being track 2 and Lewis Capaldi being track 3 on disc 1 when they are swapped on disc 2 is bugging me a lot😂
  17. Me too. And the autumn ones are normally the worst for that.
  18. Some editions do and some don’t, normally the dash is after the artist and the song is below. On Now 80 I noticed that the dashes are on the separate lines before the song name. Some albums don’t have dashes at all.
  19. As you guys know I’ve been doing a lot of my own versions of the late 80s/very early 90s versions of Now’s. Not you guys as you all seem to be positive about the Now’s even nowadays, but a lot of people on Facebook and X, complain about omissions and how Now is “coming to an end”, but if you look back on Now 1-19 in particular, so many songs were omitted and there was barely over 30 tracks per album. And that’s the START of the series that became so massive. They survived then and they should survive now. Unfortunately, most people including myself look back on Now 60-109 (maybe) as the prime of now’s where most big tracks were included. For a generation where most people listen to music digitally I’m just fortunate that these albums are still going.
  20. And is it just me or does the last “2” on the artwork look out of proportion with the other numbers?
  21. Just realised the pig is absent from the front cover but is on the back cover!
  22. I love that artwork and the colour theme used!🩷💜🌙 I had a feeling they’d change it up a bit after three consecutive years of similar dark themes for the winter volumes. I like the flow of the tracklist, and glad they included most of the songs I predicted. Gutted about HUNTR/X but I was expecting Golden to be omitted. I’m not complaining that only 41 tracks have been included, as I do believe that less is more with Now’s, but it’s surprising to think that only just over a year ago it was the norm to have 50 tracks or just under!
  23. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Thank you. I 100% agree with you there, same for Whitney Houston too.
  24. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 12
  25. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I’ve started to upload my versions of Now 10-19 onto YouTube. Now 14: (S-Express - Hey Music Lover is missing) Disc 1: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYKEddzt_bDyjlt652NBgHPyCebdkmNXv&si=oi_ydsvhisk-yEue Disc 2: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYKEddzt_bDw0ZEsUjp5XA3YPfoFnDRUv&si=cg2vwBY_Li4A7ye1 Now 15: Disc 1: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYKEddzt_bDxDRajCY-KDFa5bM1cIwIbe&si=fZeLPn3FIk6gitos Disc 2: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYKEddzt_bDzRyFH97hXqV-XvjzRa1lGU&si=a-_PJAvIBddIcgh-